Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Exactly the type of player we should be targeting, young gifted hungry and cheap(ish). Is everything we need in a rb, can defend and attack.
This boys going to be a star, dont be surprised if one of the top 6 come in for him after a year or two.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Exactly the type of player we should be targeting, young gifted hungry and cheap(ish). Is everything we need in a rb, can defend and attack.
This boys going to be a star, dont be surprised if one of the top 6 come in for him after a year or two.
Yeah. Good deal for all parties. Rangers make the sale they need to break even for the year, but don’t weaken the starting xi. Everton take an affordable punt on a talent whose value will rise. And Patterson should get more game time to develop.

Shame to lose him though as he’s a tidy player. He’s transformed Scotland in recent months, plugging a hole that’s been there for years. And his positive give-and-go style complements other ball players around him. He’s a little raw, much like Mytolenko, and will make the odd mistake, but he’s got proper attacking and two-way attributes which will improve Everton.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
  • Tottenham & West Ham are interested in Adama Traoré.
  • The release clause is a problem for the player's reps.
  • £20m should be enough for Traoré.
  • Wolves to recall loanees
    • Dion Sanderson - replaces Saïss
    • Ryan Giles (winger)
  • No recall for Morgan Gibbs-White
20M for him as an option is very reasonable
For 20m he can just be someone who we bring on in the last 15 min. (to do nothing)
Exactly. Last 20 mins to run at tired defenders and get the ball in the box. Honestly it’s a bit of a no-brainer for that money. He’s have a better assists stat if wolves weren’t so shite in front of goal

saivet

I can understand him making the move in the summer, but if he doesn't have a relegation release clause it's a very odd move for him to make imo. I'm sure he could have better options in the PL (Newcastle included) if he stays for the rest of the season.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Yeah. Good deal for all parties. Rangers make the sale they need to break even for the year, but don’t weaken the starting xi. Everton take an affordable punt on a talent whose value will rise. And Patterson should get more game time to develop.

Shame to lose him though as he’s a tidy player. He’s transformed Scotland in recent months, plugging a hole that’s been there for years. And his positive give-and-go style complements other ball players around him. He’s a little raw, much like Mytolenko, and will make the odd mistake, but he’s got proper attacking and two-way attributes which will improve Everton.
I really rate Patterson highly.
Shame hes been stuck behind Tavernier otherwise he’d have played a lot more games, but thats just down to Tavernier’s consistency. I just think its another Billy Gilmour situation ie a player they will miss when he gets a run of games.
GvB likely to see much of the fee in return, or just a case of balancing the books at this stage?

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern

Signed him for 10m €, sold him for half. That's that then. Apparently too brainless to make it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton

I'm just glad we will have competition for Coleman / a replacement as he sorely needs it. Excellent servant to the club but really poor now. As you saw Kenny in the SPL how would you compare Patterson to him? Is Patterson already better? I hope so as Kenny is guff.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
I'm just glad we will have competition for Coleman / a replacement as he sorely needs it. Excellent servant to the club but really poor now. As you saw Kenny in the SPL how would you compare Patterson to him? Is Patterson already better? I hope so as Kenny is guff.
I cant highly rate him enough.
You have bought a player who could be your rb for the next 10-15 years. And the boys a player. Defends well and pushes forward equally as well. Im gutted we (Utd) didn't look at him especially at that price.

pascell

Exactly. Last 20 mins to run at tired defenders and get the ball in the box. Honestly it’s a bit of a no-brainer for that money. He’s have a better assists stat if wolves weren’t so shite in front of goal
He'd be a very poor signing. 17 games, 0 assists and 0 goals, vastly overrated by some on here. He's very much a purple patch player, we have too many of those as it is within our squad, we need to bring in players that offer consistency.

Lemoor

Demir sale could help, we're on it.
Can anyone explain this part about Demir? He's a loanee that they don't play specifically not to trigger their buy obligation. How are they supposed to benefit from his sale?

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
He'd be a very poor signing. 17 games, 0 assists and 0 goals, vastly overrated by some on here. He's very much a purple patch player, we have too many of those as it is within our squad, we need to bring in players that offer consistency.
You also have to consider how much baby oil the club would need to buy. Seriously though, I just cannot see the value he brings?

pascell

You also have to consider how much baby oil the club would need to buy. Seriously though, I just cannot see the value he brings?
Unless we bring in a baby oil sponsor, 4d chess situation playing out :lol:

Even when he was in his purple patch, I didn't rate him, he's better as a RWB back also, type of player Conte would love.

Swedish_Plumber

Good article here (shamelessly promoting my mate who wrote it).

sparx99

Can anyone explain this part about Demir? He's a loanee that they don't play specifically not to trigger their buy obligation. How are they supposed to benefit from his sale?
Maybe if the loan is cancelled they save the wages which frees up salary to register Torres? They might only be €20-30k a week short of registering Torres?

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Kenny was really poor up here from what I saw. Patterson looked a lot better straight out of the blocks from his debut last season.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

Signed him for 10m €, sold him for half. That's that then. Apparently too brainless to make it.
Was a really strange signing from the start. There was no way he was good enough to sit on Bayern's bench. Harmless 5M bet in the end.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
For 20m he can just be someone who we bring on in the last 15 min. (to do nothing)

Funny old world ain’t it

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Either that was some weird mistranslation, or Alemany's actually considering triggering the purchase option and then selling him on to make some money.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Sky Sport Italy
  • Botman tops AC Milan's wishlist.
  • AC Milan want to take advantage of Lille's financial difficulties.
  • Asking price: €20 million
  • Newcastle United are also in the picture.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Atlético give up Trippier, who has received such a dizzying offer from Newcastle that it is very difficult to say no. And he would return to England, his ultimate goal. The clubs are negotiating the amount of the transfer, which is between 28 and 30 million [Euros].
More info:

Source: Marca (David García Medina)

3 reasons for Atletico being okay with letting Trippier go in January:
  • Newcastle are very committed to bringing Tripper in.
  • Trippier wants to return to England.
  • Atletico are in the market for a new right back.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Rüdiger will decide on his future soon.
    • Chelsea's proposal is still on the table.
    • Rüdiger's preferred club after Chelsea is Real Madrid.
  • Cesar Azpilicueta wants a 2-year contract with an optional 3rd year.
    • Chelsea are only offering a 1-year contract with an optional 2nd year.
  • Christensen's contract talks have stalled.
  • Barcelona are waiting on the wings for both Azpi and Christiansen.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Xavi may really want Morata at Barcelona, but this will be a difficult transfer for the club.
Morata-Barça issue: Atlético is NOT going to leave the striker on loan for a year and a half with a purchase option. And Juve does not have the replacement...

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Partial translation:

The remaining part: Dembélé isn't against staying at Barcelona but only on his terms; he and his entourage demand €20 million Euros per season (net salary?).

Status
Not open for further replies.