Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deery

Dreary
Haha Newcastle getting Trippier and Digne, took them a whole 5 minutes to get better full backs than us..

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I'm still surprised Ajax never sued him, after how much he screwed them by first getting suspended and then leaving for free.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
This can’t be. Some Brazilian journo tweeted that it was certain that Raphina was joining Bayern in January for €50m. :lol:
To be fair in a world where Augsburg pay €20m for a kid from MLS to conquer the American market, anything is possible.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
$20m. It's a weird sign to use in a football context, but it is $ in Romano's claim.

sparx99

So after quoting us €40m for Trippier Atletico are now selling for £12m to the richest club in football? That’s some Utd tax right.

AFC NimbleThumb

Davy Pröpper has (somewhat surprisingly) retired from football.

Context:
Just read about this. Refreshing honesty from someone in the game, could have just cried of from playing to run out the last 28 months of his deal but he doesn’t like it so left.

stevoc

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure Atletico didn't lower the price because it's poor Newcastle and not the mighty Man Utd.
Cool, but just to clarify you do agree the price did go down when United lost interest and another English team came in for him yes?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

A word of warning to those who choose to watch the video: there is a consistent buzz in Di Marzio's feed, possibly coming from a bad tube light.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
So after quoting us €40m for Trippier Atletico are now selling for £12m to the richest club in football? That’s some Utd tax right.
A lot has changed in a year. They’d come off the back of winning, he had a longer contract and they had no wish to sell. Only way would have been to meet his buyout clause of 40m. Which we didn’t want to for a 31 year old.
Now they are want to sell, need the money
There’s a huge difference between the 2 scenarios

Ish

Lights on for Luke
This is a surprising transfer. I've heard the Toronto rumors before but figured he still has more to offer in the biggest leagues in Europe. He's been really good for Napoli and Italy the last couple years (from the limited times i've watched him play). I'm sure a club in Europe could offer to pay him more than Toronto - even at the reported 9m GBP salary per year (he's coming as a free so there's no transfer fee).

saivet

Was never really impressed with Dortmund's CBs when I've watched them over the years. They were left exposed quite a lot so a lot to do but not sure I'd want to sign any of them.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
This is a surprising transfer. I've heard the Toronto rumors before but figured he still has more to offer in the biggest leagues in Europe. He's been really good for Napoli and Italy the last couple years (from the limited times i've watched him play). I'm sure a club in Europe could offer to pay him more than Toronto - even at the reported 9m GBP salary per year (he's coming as a free so there's no transfer fee).
It's net of taxes. He's just not worth that to anybody in Europe.

LuessiT

Was never really impressed with Dortmund's CBs when I've watched them over the years. They were left exposed quite a lot so a lot to do but not sure I'd want to sign any of them.
He's out of contract in the summer. He's young, tall and left-footed. Lot's of injuries somewhat derailed his career but he's definately worth a punt.

PoTMS

Zagadou dou dou, he was playing in Germany
Zagadou dou dou, now he's with Jones and E. Bailly
To the left, to the right, jump up and down and to the knees
Dominate every match, Harry watching in jealousy

Sorry...
Alternatively, Zagadou to the theme of Baby Shark.

Dong Fangzhuo

I've never been particularly impressed with the portuguese Darron Gibson and I've never seen Kamara play but feck it, just get both of them. We can't go another half season with McFred & old man Matic.

Status
Not open for further replies.