Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertd0803

Not that we are in any great shape ourselves with contracts, but Chelsea potentially losing the majority of their defence amuses me endlessly each headline I see about it.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Granovskaia is not open to working at other English clubs, and it's uncertain whether she'd work for another club overseas.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The impact on Everton:
  • Loss of sponsorship deals worth a total of £20M/season
  • First refusal on the naming rights on Everton's new stadium worth £30M
  • Loss of Finch Farm training complex sponsorship worth £6M/season
  • Loss of MegaFon sponsorship for Everton Women
On potential outgoing players:
  • Calvert-Lewin
    • Several Bundesliga clubs are interested in him.
    • Both Arsenal and Manchester United are looking for new strikers.
    • Newcastle recently considered going after Calvert-Lewin.
  • Richarlison: Everton are hoping for a high market value (more than £50M)
  • Jordan Pickford is on Tottenham's radar as a potential Lloris successor.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
It would be fairly unusual for a Dutch person not to be able to speak excellent English.

ffs, the ticket collectors on the trains speak excellent English.

For that reason, I call bullshit.
Perhaps. It was quite a weird article to come from Sami, who's typically very good on these matters. It feels more like a typical Daily Mail article than one that Sami would write up. Anyways, this ought to get the juices flowing.

Adnan

Talent Spotter

● Harry Maguire's future at Manchester United will be thrown into further doubt

● The Red Devils are looking to sign a world-class centre-back in the summer

● Plus, some players feel he has been fortunate to keep his place in the side

● Antonio Rudiger could be an option if he doesn’t agree new terms at Chelsea

● While Barcelona’s young Uruguayan defender Ronald Araujo is also an option

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...oning-Harry-Maguire-picked-Ralf-Rangnick.html

Rozay

Master of Hindsight

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...oning-Harry-Maguire-picked-Ralf-Rangnick.html
This pleases me. Harry must be shipped out at the earliest opportunity.

nainaisson

Is Wheeler the one who reported Rashford spent a week in bed after the Euro final penalty miss when he was actually partying in the Bahamas? If so, that's a strong indication who his source is.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Is Wheeler the one who reported Rashford spent a week in bed after the Euro final penalty miss when he was actually partying in the Bahamas? If so, that's a strong indication who his source is.
Not sure, but the latest article is from both Wheeler and Mokbel.

SAF is the GOAT

This pleases me. Harry must be shipped out at the earliest opportunity.
How reliable Mokbel actually is ?

And I think that it won't be to replace Maguire but to bring in another CB for Jones, Bailly and Axel.

Last edited:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Unfortunately, the article doesn't look like it contains Sami's info. He typically gets some good info about the players, but in this case, the Rüdiger and Araujo mentions were only in the bullet points and not in the rest of the article. As a result, I think those two players were thrown in as suggestions rather than serious links.

The fact that the article focuses on the players being discontent with Maguire makes me think that the bulk of the info is coming from Wheeler. I wish I could take the article more seriously given that Mokbel was also involved, but there's barely any info on United and who they're looking at besides the bullet points.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Perhaps. It was quite a weird article to come from Sami, who's typically very good on these matters. It feels more like a typical Daily Mail article than one that Sami would write up. Anyways, this ought to get the juices flowing.
Due to current events, my mind always substitutes Ten Hag with The Hague/Den Haag (german).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Barça wants to keep Abde, but we have to wait until the end of the season and see what place he has. He would go out on loan: many clubs interested in him. The contract ends in 2024 and has an option to renew for two more years. Last 5 matches at Barça B: 5 assists and 1 goal

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: ESPN Brasil

Martinelli on his future at Arsenal:
We always want more. Of course, Arsenal are a giant team. If I can, I’ll stay here my whole life. I want to conquer things, as I said, I want to stay here and win titles, with these wonderful fans, my teammates.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
whats going on with everton and their sponsors?
Everton have a surprisingly strong connection with Alisher Usmanov, a Russian oligarch tied to Putin, who they've tried to break away from in recent days via ending these sponsorships and such. Interestingly, Farhad Moshiri is also a chairman and majority shareholder of USM, which is another one of Usmanov's companies and tied to Russia's interests.

This Cazoo sponsorship is unrelated to all of that. It's ending because the sponsorship period is ending, and Cazoo are not willing to extend this deal. This'd be something normal, but under Everton's current circumstances, this will hurt them even more as they stand to lose £10M/season on top of the money they're already losing from the other sponsorships.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert

Source:
I know I am in a small miniority in here, but I think DCL would be a great replacement for Cavani. Really hard worker and a great athlete. A player I am sure Rangnick would have loved!

- 6th for npxg in 19/20 at 0,49 (Salah was at 0,54 and Sterling at 0,51)
- 4th for npxg in 20/21 behind Antonio, Kane and Mane at 0,48

I expect him to get better, and I think at a club where he was surrounded by good players he could have a Jota type of impact. For anything below £50 mill I think he would make sense in the current market. Could be a good opportunity here with him being injured for awhile (not that hot this season) and the club in a bit of a mess.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Everton have a surprisingly strong connection with Alisher Usmanov, a Russian oligarch tied to Putin, who they've tried to break away from in recent days via ending these sponsorships and such. Interestingly, Farhad Moshiri is also a chairman and majority shareholder of USM, which is another one of Usmanov's companies and tied to Russia's interests.

This Cazoo sponsorship is unrelated to all of that. It's ending because the sponsorship period is ending, and Cazoo are not willing to extend this deal. This'd be something normal, but under Everton's current circumstances, this will hurt them even more as they stand to lose £10M/season on top of the money they're already losing from the other sponsorships.
Oh aye Usmanov.

Evertons shirt should have Le Coq Sportif and NEC on it
just like us with Umbro and Sharp

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I know I am in a small miniority in here, but I think DCL would be a great replacement for Cavani. Really hard worker and a great athlete. A player I am sure Rangnick would have loved!

- 6th for npxg in 19/20 at 0,49 (Salah was at 0,54 and Sterling at 0,51)
- 4th for npxg in 20/21 behind Antonio, Kane and Mane at 0,48

I expect him to get better, and I think at a club where he was surrounded by good players he could have a Jota type of impact. For anything below £50 mill I think he would make sense in the current market. Could be a good opportunity here with him being injured for awhile (not that hot this season) and the club in a bit of a mess.
I agree with you but he'd cost quite a bit.

EtH would definitely love the guy as well. He currently uses Haller as the target man type.

Status
Not open for further replies.