Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateik

He deserves the money if he is going to take over as the manger and the sporting director as well..

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Julien Maynard's reminding everyone that Juventus still has some way to go to secure Pogba after Gazzetta's report:
The last meeting between Paul Pogba's lawyer and the leaders of Juventus dates from the beginning of the week. Nothing since. The Frenchman's transfer is not yet complete.
Romeo Agresti seems to indicate something similar.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Can only imagine the number of 0s on that contract.

And he'll still only be 26/27 if he sees it.
This new contract also allows PSG to get a solid resale value, so I wouldn't be surprised if there was a large yet attainable release clause in the contract (an amount just above €100m). He'll probably be worth that, anyways, barring any significant injury/misfortune.

Varun1

Who's likely to replace Poch?

Also, if Forster is signing for Spurs that's 1 less team in pursuit of Johnstone. Maybe they've been informed that he has agreed deals with another team already.

Red_toad

Can only imagine the number of 0s on that contract.

And he'll still only be 26/27 if he sees it.
I wonder if he got a buy out clause inserted? I did expect 2 years and him to be sold next summer. Real missing out on the 2 best strikers available this summer, who’d have thought it :eek:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Romain Molina reports that Leonardo, Didier Ollé-Nicolle (PSG Women's manager), and Mauricio Pochettino are all leaving the club.

Here's another interesting Tweet from Molina:
Antero Henrique is already busy trying to sell some PSG players.

He has been working with the Qatari decision makers for a while; he was appointed DS [Sporting Director] of the Qatar Stars League.

No idea if he will officially be back at PSG, but unofficially to sell, yes.
It looks like Antero Henrique's acting as an intermediary to help sell some of PSG's players. He previously was PSG's sporting director before Leonardo took his place, so he may fill in for the time being if PSG can't find someone else immediately.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Romain Molina reports that Leonardo, Didier Ollé-Nicolle (PSG Women's manager), and Mauricio Pochettino are all leaving the club.

Here's another interesting Tweet from Molina:

It looks like Antero Henrique's acting as an intermediary to help sell some of PSG's players. He previously was PSG's sporting director before Leonardo took his place, so he may fill in for the time being if PSG can't find someone else immediately.
Keylor Navas for free? 35, but so was Edwin when we signed him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
…and while Mbappé takes over everything, Barça has presented a first offer for Lewandowski in the last few hours. Official proposal by the striker -I do not know what initial figure has been put on the table-. The Bavarian response, for the moment, negative

RC89

I just worry about his attitude and the injuries, however if these things have improved it's definitely worth it
I can't say I've followed him a lot but, he played over 40 games last season and over 30 this season. Nothing to brag about but, he's been fairly available. I think on a free it's worth the gamble so long as he doesn't get a 300k salary.

NewYorkRed

I can't say I've followed him a lot but, he played over 40 games last season and over 30 this season. Nothing to brag about but, he's been fairly available. I think on a free it's worth the gamble so long as he doesn't get a 300k salary.
I agree, on a free its an absolute no brainer. Talent wise you’d struggle to find many footballers better than him on the planet. He’s that good.

Blood Mage

Madrid missing out on this generation's Ronaldo. I was so sure Perez would get his man again. The oil clubs just keep winning unfortunately, both on and off the pitch. This is why a Super League is inevitable.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
If anything was wondering how reliable this guy is:

Marco Rose is probably the most hated person in Gladbach's history and according to reliable media the club will announce Favre in the coming days. It's basically proof that he's making things up.

croadyman

Thing is how much would he accept salary wise

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
FC Barcelona have made a first offer to Bayern Munich for Robert Lewandowski of 32 million Euros. Not accepted for now by Bayern, who have already started looking for a striker on the market.

RC89

Thing is how much would he accept salary wise
Yeah, that's the only thing to really be careful about. But, it doesn't sound like many, if any are after him so we should be in a reasonable position. Let's hope all these changes upstairs mean we don't just throw huge salaries around as we have these past few seasons.

Giggsyking

Give him a sign on bonus of 15m and a 200k salary. instead of giving him a salary of 300k.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Don't remember seing this, sorry if posted before

That’s according to Correio da Manha, who says the Brazilian seems to have his ‘days counted’ with the impending arrival of Erik ten Hag.

The Dutch coach is expected to revolutionise the current Manchester United squad, with a long list of players likely to be shipped out of the door as part of the overhaul.

The defence is likely to be one of the areas most affected, and according to the newspaper, Telles is one of those who could be moved on.

Telles already ‘triumphed’ at the club between 2016 and 2020, when he made the move to Manchester United, and Porto would be happy to reunite with him, particularly as manager Sérgio Conceição is looking for a set-piece expert.

A move for Telles would also open up the possibility of selling Zaidu Sanusi, who has received proposals from other clubs.

Thus it makes sense on all fronts, although they’ll only move when it’s clear Manchester United want to get rid, which is yet to be decided.

RC89

Give him a sign on bonus of 15m and a 200k salary. instead of giving him a salary of 300k.
I've always thought this. In order to preserve our wage structure, just hand out larger sign on bonuses to compensate so when players are renewing they can't ask for huge salaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.