Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
‘Why not buy both, City have Mahrez, Sterling, Foden, Silva, De Bruyne and Torres for two positions’.
Sterling is the only one in that list mentioned in the article.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Might make business sense, they're hoovering up free transfers and obviously haven't much money to work with so maybe they feel he can be sold in a year for a profit?
Yeah business wise it makes sense I suppose. But surely, they'll send him straight out on loan?

manuchamp88

Might make business sense, they're hoovering up free transfers and obviously haven't much money to work with so maybe they feel he can be sold in a year for a profit?
But why would Donnarumma agree to it? According to Fabrizio, Ter Stegen is untouchable and Donnarumma is far too good to be a backup, even at Barca.

Cloud7

Laporte and Sterling would do nicely for us.
I get frustrated watching Sterling for England and City a cumulative maybe 8-10 times per year. I can’t handle watching him weekly at United.

croadyman

Seems like Varane and Sancho are the deals the club is working on? Hopefully they come concrete soon
Get those two and would happily take a Bissouma/Locatelli/Saul because see us being priced out for Rice

Kostov

I get frustrated watching Sterling for England and City a cumulative maybe 8-10 times per year. I can’t handle watching him weekly at United.
Oh come one, United fans are used to it by watching our very own Ronaldo wanna be Rashy week in week out :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Morata is one of those things that makes me think there are some things in football that football people see, that I, as a non football person, don’t.

Big club after big club and top manager after top manager continually want him, and for the life of me I just don’t understand why.
Allegri actually explained it pretty well on TV a few months ago. Morata is a big game player, in a single game, especially a big one, he's fantastic. He's just not consistent over a season

Juventus don't really need 20+ goals from Morata to win the league, but in CL he's a difference maker

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You disagree with me mate because you said this: ''But he came in to steady a sinking ship. Remember SAF said that titles were won on the back of 1-0 wins.''

And then your next post you switched 180 degree.

Again, not sure why are you replying to my post. One post you disagree with the original point, one post you agree on the same original point.
Because in a forum you have the right to reply. I think that’s how it works

SAFMUTD

Donnarumma to Barca just doesn't make sense.
Unless they are selling Ter Stegen which is unlikely. Donnarumma is not going to a club for a squad role position.

It doesn't even make sense for PSG, for his bad luck I think him and Riaola push their hand too much, there's not a single club that needs a keeper at this moment besides maybe Juve or us.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Seems Rice is still possible for Chelsea
The article also includes the following players as options:
  • Harry Kane
  • Jonas Hofmann
  • Aurelien Tchouameni
Chelsea contract situations:
  • Andreas Christensen to renew
  • Talks to start with N'Golo Kanté
  • Little progress on Rüdiger's contract renewal despite Tuchel wanting to keep him
Relevant Tuchel quotes:
We will be seen a bit differently as Champions League winners and this is where we have to step up. If we really want to build something, I’m all in, I can tell you. And I’m happy to talk about it and discuss it. If our beliefs match, we go from there.

Two or three [signings] could be very, very good. It’s a constant thing to never deny change. That you always bring new energy, new guys who question the old beliefs, who challenge everybody in the training and in matches, so I think it’s a good thing.

We don’t need another seven and another complete turnover because it’s also our job to keep on improving, because we have still a young squad and it’s not about stealing from them the chance to prove it again that they are capable of growing and evolving. But we have some ideas, of course, to make the group stronger and I think this can always be a positive thing to challenge all of us.
I mean...they're already linked to more than 6 players. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.