Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that Haaland is the one everyone wants. But if there's an auction next Summer, I don't see United winning it.

More realistically, I'd love to get Isak.

I genuinely think we can. Depending on how we perform on the pitch next season, thats key. We've certainly got the money to do it. But it could all fall apart depending on the agent demands and potential release clauses, all over again.

I know that Haaland is the one everyone wants. But if there's an auction next Summer, I don't see United winning it.

if we end this transfer window with Sancho and Varane anything is possible

There's no auction. Haaland has a release clause next summer. It'll all be about the package each club offers.

I'd move on, not sure it is good to have a player who will be fluttering his eyelashes at the big Spanish club every transfer window.

He may well favour that move now but he could easily settle and make some really great mates. Then all of sudden he’s winning things alongside a bunch of players a similar age.

I dunno about that. We have more money than Barca and Real Madrid. He seems to like new challenges so might not fancy staying in Germany with Bayern. I’m not convinced he’d find the challenge in France enticing. So then it comes down to City (who may get a striker this year) or Chelsea.

If it’s us vs Chelsea then we’ve won that fight before and we’ll have Sancho, Ole and the fact we wanted him from Salzburg. We’ve got as good a chance as any.

I dunno about that. We have more money than Barca and Real Madrid. He seems to like new challenges so might not fancy staying in Germany with Bayern. I’m not convinced he’d find the challenge in France enticing. So then it comes down to City (who may get a striker this year) or Chelsea.

If it’s us vs Chelsea then we’ve won that fight before and we’ll have Sancho, Ole and the fact we wanted him from Salzburg. We’ve got as good a chance as any.

Exactly. Madrid have their eyes on Mbappé, although they might be lucky enough to get him on a free. He has more ambition than to just join PSG or Bayern. City might sadly have Kane by then. Can't see him going to Italy or Barca for that matter (they're moneyfecked already).

He's one of the players that you know for certain will play in the PL one day and I'd say we could even be frontrunners for him.

If city gets Kane they're out of the running. Madrid want mbappe, so won't have two big commitments (would they? Maybe this is their rebuild?). Leaves Chelsea (who are probably favorites to get him) and psg (don't think he will go to that league)

If city gets Kane they're out of the running. Madrid want mbappe, so won't have two big commitments (would they? Maybe this is their rebuild?). Leaves Chelsea (who are probably favorites to get him) and psg (don't think he will go to that league)
Wouldnt suprise me if Madrid got Mbappe on a free next summer and also bought Haaland.

Add Liverpool will undoubtedly be in for him, but yeah I'd say that's the 4 clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.