Transfer Tweets - 2021/22 | Check the OP for blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelRed

Guessing he wants a big sign-on bonus next year. At this point I would take £15M and even give him £5M of it to leave. (Better then loosing him for nothing, especially since Ole has proven he wont play him)
Ole will probably give him a new contract. Absolute disaster and lack of balls to keep him. Ole should have sat him down and told him he won't be playing for United again & would be best moving on but instead he subbed him on and said in the press that he wants to start him. Start ahead of who? Pogba, Bruno, Rashford, Greenwood, Cavani, Ronaldo, Donny, Martial or even Elanga & Amad? I wouldn't give him a sniff ahead of any of those players.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
He thinks that he is the german Fabrizio Romano.....he loves the transfer world.

He is really awful....he has some french contacts but that is it.

He said Dalot will move to Dortmund and just minutes later everyone else said Dalot will stay.
His Tweet indicated that this would only be possible if we found a replacement. Was he appearing more confident in his TV show?

flappyjay

Ole will probably give him a new contract. Absolute disaster and lack of balls to keep him. Ole should have sat him down and told him he won't be playing for United again & would be best moving on but instead he subbed him on and said in the press that he wants to start him. Start ahead of who? Pogba, Bruno, Rashford, Greenwood, Cavani, Ronaldo, Donny, Martial or even Elanga & Amad? I wouldn't give him a sniff ahead of any of those players.
His probably been told and said he wants to fight for his place. The truth is he probably wants a big contract next year as a free agent.

Kyonn

Doubt if he signs even if offered. He knows WHU will give him £5-10M signing bonus in ten months time.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Good on them. feck Chelsea. They sold Zouma early now they're in a pickle.
We are not in a pickle. With Chalobah performing the way he has, Kounde is nice addition that is not a necessity. We are pretty deep in this position.

MrSingh2002

We are not in a pickle. With Chalobah performing the way he has, Kounde is nice addition that is not a necessity. We are pretty deep in this position.
If you thought Chalobah was that good he would've played more and sooner.

There's a reason you sold Zouma and are going for Kounde. Just nice to see you milked for more money. Don't mind me.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
If you thought Chalobah was that good he would've played more and sooner.

There's a reason you sold Zouma and are going for Kounde. Just nice to see you milked for more money. Don't mind me.
Have you been watching our matches? Chalobah has been playing and MOTM twice.

Monger

I did. Pretty obvious now Mbappé is off. Expect to make an offer for Laporte too. Honestly i would test the waters for Koulibaly
If Mbappe deal is truly off for now, is there any possibility that Madrid will try a late Pogba bid?

Seems like they have found money from somewhere and want a big name signing this summer.

Nero

Hmm I thought you'd go for Pogba if the Mbappe deal is off as reported.
Madrid have never given the slightest feck about Pogba.

Zidane was moist for him, but the hierarchy never gave a shit.

Red Royal

Yup, Camavinga to Real Madrid has some legs.

Think Real Madrid may try to get a few in tomorrow with the Mbappe money that never got spent. Good signing for them as he could develop for a few years, not what we needed as we need someone who can slot straight in.

theklr

Seems Lingard dont want to go and/or West Ham dont want to buy.

Not much the club can do then

MrSingh2002

Have you been watching our matches? Chalobah has been playing and MOTM twice.
He's also coming towards the end of his contract isn't he? Not as though Chelsea has a history of playing young players and tricking them into signing long term deals before shelving them.....

See Hudson-Odoi, see Loftus-Cheek.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
He's free in 12 months. Mbappé is a special case, for Pogba we were always gonna wait and make an offer come January
Don’t get this by Real. Midfield is the last position they need players.
We 100% need a midfielder with his profile

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Absolute waste of money and time, both for the transfer fee and Lingard's salary.

He's got no spot in this team, yet Solskajer wants to keep him while we have no proper midfielders to unleash Pogba and Bruno in attack.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I did. Pretty obvious now Mbappé is off. Expect to make an offer for Laporte too. Honestly i would test the waters for Koulibaly
They said "since we are negociating in France let's bring some player :lol:
I prefer Laporte, we need some "spaniard" in the national team :D
I thought too but I guess it's too late to start talking with United seeing the precedents

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
He's also coming towards the end of his contract isn't he? Not as though Chelsea has a history of playing young players and tricking them into signing long term deals before shelving them.....

See Hudson-Odoi, see Loftus-Cheek.
I will take that as a no you have not been watching.

Castia

Seems Lingard dont want to go and/or West Ham dont want to buy.

Not much the club can do then
Tbf it looks like we aren’t signing a midfielder regardless so may as well use him as cover for Bruno.

MrSingh2002

I will take that as a no you have not been watching.
No I don't make a habit of watching Chelsea players that are about to shelved for 3 seasons and loaned out to Vitesse Arnhem. Set a reminder to reply to me in 12 months time if you want.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Think Real Madrid may try to get a few in tomorrow with the Mbappe money that never got spent. Good signing for them as he could develop for a few years, not what we needed as we need someone who can slot straight in.
They must sell another player before they can sign/register Camavinga.

Therefore very unlikely more players will be signed.

gorky_utd

They said "since we are negociating in France let's bring some player :lol:
I prefer Laporte, we need some "spaniard" in the national team :D

I thought too but I guess it's too late to start talking with United seeing the precedents
Take Bernardo silva. He can play rw and is available :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.