• Attack shortlist
    • Raheem Sterling
    • Christopher Nkunku
    • Jonathan David
    • Darwin Núñez
    • Ousmane Dembélé
  • Midfield
    • Gallagher will be given a chance.
    • Doubts over Kanté and Jorginho, both of whom will enter their final year.
      • Juventus linked to Jorginho
    • Chelsea can't afford Rice's price and will miss out on Tchouameni.
  • For sale
    • Kepa Arrizabalaga
    • Timo Werner
    • Hakim Ziyech
    • Christian Pulisic
    • Lukaku only if Chelsea can't/don't want to keep him

RuudTom83

Salah saying he will stay at Liverpool next season is basically saying he will walk for free the year after. Far to much player power these days.

Flog him after the CL Final I say!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I don’t like saying these kind of things but this bloke with the cringey true thing is more of a fraud than Romano ever is
He's quite unreliable, but this info isn't from him. Falk's getting this from the recent SportBILD magazine and, more specifically, from Tobi Altschäffl's article. Tobi is one of the most reliable journalists in Germany.

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Salah saying he will stay at Liverpool next season is basically saying he will walk for free the year after. Far to much player power these days.

Yep, that's my take from his comments as well. Moving to La Liga on a free next year seems the perfect scenario for him, especially as the Spanish sides are a bit skint these days.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I don’t like saying these kind of things but this bloke with the cringey true thing is more of a fraud than Romano ever is
Considering Falk is Bild's head of football he probably has much better access to information than a Twitter journalist like Romano, who has used Falk's reportings extensively in the past. He just can't ever shut up and is not very smart at pulling off the "creative" part.

captaincantona

• Defence shortlist
    • Jules Koundé
    • Josko Gvardiol
    • Pau Torres
    • José María Giménez
    • Gleison Bremer
      • Inter are favourites
      • Spurs are also interested
  • Attack shortlist
    • Raheem Sterling
    • Christopher Nkunku
    • Jonathan David
    • Darwin Núñez
    • Ousmane Dembélé
  • Midfield
    • Gallagher will be given a chance.
    • Doubts over Kanté and Jorginho, both of whom will enter their final year.
      • Juventus linked to Jorginho
    • Chelsea can't afford Rice's price and will miss out on Tchouameni.
  • For sale
    • Kepa Arrizabalaga
    • Timo Werner
    • Hakim Ziyech
    • Christian Pulisic
    • Lukaku only if Chelsea can't/don't want to keep him
Would take pulisic or ziyech in a heartbeat at the right price. ETH type players. Good options considering we are losing Cavani, Greenwood and Ronny is 45.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

This is in response to a journalist (forgot who, exactly) coming onto a Cadena SER show and reporting that Real Madrid were working to bring Lewandowski in.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The Premier [League] has always been the best positioned for Jules Koundé, and Chelsea, in recent days, has resumed contact through agents. The figure that is being worked out is around 60 mln € plus variable [payments]. The operation may accelerate in the coming weeks.

JanK

Supports
Napoli
Would take pulisic or ziyech in a heartbeat at the right price. ETH type players. Good options considering we are losing Cavani, Greenwood and Ronny is 45.
I think these two signings would solve our winger issues instantly. No-brainer deal. I think around 75 mil for both is okay sum to pay. Adding Antony or Nkunku will make our forward line pretty nice. Interchangeable, dynamic and energetic, smart players.

Redandwhite22

Supports
Arsenal
I think these two signings would solve our winger issues instantly. No-brainer deal. I think around 75 mil for both is okay sum to pay. Adding Antony or Nkunku will make our forward line pretty nice. Interchangeable, dynamic and energetic, smart players.
Agree. Pulisic for MUFC would be a great pick-up IMO. Hard worker helps just behind Ronaldo. Would play well coming in higher up on left, Bruno slightly deeper on right and spend big on a DM/CM at the base like a Rodri. Sancho on left, Ziyech on right.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
The Nketiah thing stinks of arsenal needing a cheaper option than buying a new striker now they won't have CL revenue.

Player should tell them to poke it

Blood Mage

Wolves will be indistinguishable from the Portuguese national team soon, aside from their kit colours.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
How is he going for such a pittance when the numbers involving Timber quoted so far are nearly double!?

This deal, if true, has generational bargain potential. Cheaper than Bellingham ffs.
Both of Bayern‘s Ajax signings we’re allegedly set up April 2021(!). They were simply very early and the players seem to have committed to them. Their coach going to United wasn’t even a thing back then.

NewYorkRed

Far too much player power? They sign a contract and demand a transfer/force it through, I sort of get it. They see out their contract and walk…player power? Like what?

ti vu

:lol:

Must be learning from Conte and AS Roma that our rejects are Serie A top class :wenger:

Tell them everyone is for sale. They might end up being interested in Maguire, AWB, Telles, McTominay... :angel:

Juventus looking to create a Matic Pogba midfield reunion

Status
Not open for further replies.