Transfer Tweets - 2022/23 | Check the OP for the latest rules and blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero

Good to see sense prevailed. Nobody cares who Carlisle are signing from Fleetwood on loan. Anyone who does can find it elsewhere.

Woodzy

If I was @Fridge chutney and wanted to continue my WUM, right now I would be starting to follow all the trash teams in the Conference League. Hope you like your Lincoln Red Imps FC news lads!

Varun1

It's sad to see the bellends coming out of the woodwork because of some tweets from Fridge.

Reactions: Penna

dove

It's sad to see the bellends coming out of the woodwork because of some tweets from Fridge.
Read the OP, it quite clearly states what can be posted here and what cannot.

Red_toad

Sure, but the reaction to those tweets is just pathetic.
Do you include your post about people being ‘bellends‘ if they have no interest in whomever Accrington Stanley are signing? I mean it’s very clear all such tweets are banned, as it was done to death previously and the decision was made that the majority of the Caf don’t want the pollution.
I’d suggest rather than name calling. Why don’t you call for the Caf Mods to make a Twitter thread full of all the banned stuff, then you can frequent it and enjoy.
Thats me signing out on the issue of fridge posts as it’s just the same rinse and repeat as last time,

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Do you include your post about people being ‘bellends‘ if they have no interest in whomever Accrington Stanley are signing? I mean it’s very clear all such tweets are banned, as it was done to death previously and the decision was made that the majority of the Caf don’t want the pollution.
I’d suggest rather than name calling. Why don’t you call for the Caf Mods to make a Twitter thread full of all the banned stuff, then you can frequent it and enjoy.
Thats me signing out on the issue of fridge posts as it’s just the same rinse and repeat as last time,
I literally tried to do this and the thread got deleted this morning.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Let's stick to the rules in the OP until further notice. Please don't derail the thread with whether you think x tweet should be allowed or not. Take that to the admin/gen forum.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich

Bayern's wage structure has made quite the development in recent years.
Ignoring the absolute top tier (Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar et al.) Bayern has always paid competitive wages. The „normal“ starter earns more at Bayern than at Real or Chelsea.
They have the highest commercial revenue and a top5 wage bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.