Transfer Tweets - 2022/23 | Check the OP for the latest rules and blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_toad

That's stupid, just because a of a few moaners :mad:
No it’s because people continually derail the thread as they don’t want to see it. Plenty of moaners who want to read them as well (who are very much taking over the thread at this moment in time). So another thread should be made, as it’s derailed to hell in here yet again. Or it gets thread locked and so it continues.
Mods have already said take it to them on the appropriate thread (which isn’t this one) so please feel free to do so,

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Howard Nurse talking about Pogba leaving in 2012 isn't he?

Devil may care

Jumped on = joined in, thought it was pretty simple term to understand, but maybe not for some who must have very thin skin.
I don’t take anything you post seriously, pretty sure you’re about 12 so you don’t know any better.
Lets wait and see who starts as right back next season, my money is on a current option.
It's ironic that you're calling someone a 12 year old when you don't understand how to use words correctly and you're the one that took this down a route of using childish, petty insults because I disagree with you, it's like you're the thin skinned one and caught feelings because I said AWB and Dalot are crap when it's clear they are no better than Fred or McTominay in their respective positions and desperatly need replacing.

Red_toad

It's ironic that you're calling someone a 12 year old when you don't understand how to use words correctly and you're the one that took this down a route of using childish, petty insults because I disagree with you, it's like you're the thin skinned one and caught feelings because I said AWB and Dalot are crap when it's clear they are no better than Fred or McTominay in their respective positions and desperatly need replacing.
Nice you accuse me of not knowing how to use words, then you go and post that gem. Not sure what caught feelings I have for AWB and Dalot, but there ya go. Oh the irony :lol:.
As for me calling you a 12 year old, maybe if you didn’t instigate the name calling I wouldn’t need to lower myself to your levels.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More info on Aguerd along with the Sterling rehash:
  • Price: €35m (£29.8)
  • West Ham want to sweeten the deal with €5m in add-ons (not sure if that was factored into the original price).

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
More info on Aguerd along with the Sterling rehash:
  • Price: €35m (£29.8)
  • West Ham want to sweeten the deal with €5m in add-ons (not sure if that was factored into the original price).
Did David Gold type Aguero wrong.

Isco, of a few years ago, would have been worth a gamble for our non existent midfield. I suppose the same goes for Bale, but his wages were always astronomical.
I wouldn't mind Isco now tbh

Yeah it feels like years since I’ve last seen/watched him in fairness. The first rumors I read now have the Toon and Chelsea as interested parties. We could do worse as much needed midfield squad depth tbh.
I just googled him i didn't realise hes 30?! Where has time gone? Still would be decent signing on a free.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
I just googled him i didn't realise hes 30?! Where has time gone? Still would be decent signing on a free.
I’m closer to 40 these days, so I guess it applies to all of us :lol:

Yeah, definitely not a bad signing on a free - assuming he’d want to leave Spain at this stage of his career. Though I have no idea what sort of form or shape he’s been in. A quick search shows that he’s played around 400 minutes all season, so yeah, probably nowhere near the player he was.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More on Salah + Liverpool's transfer plans:
  • Currently, Salah is one of Liverpool's top 3 earners alongside van Dijk and Thiago.
  • Salah is settled and happy at Liverpool.
  • Liverpool bought Luis Diaz one window earlier (similar to what we did with Bruno).
  • The club expects some interest in Minamino this summer.
    • Previous interest from Inter Milan and Leeds United
  • No intention of loaning out Fabio Carvalho this summer
  • Incoming targets
    • Forward: Jonathan David and Jarrod Bowen were previously shortlisted.
    • Midfield: interest in Jude Bellingham but difficult to acquire him this summer
    • Defence: Liverpool are trying to seal a £4m transfer for Calvin Ramsay
  • Contract situations/outgoings
    • Firmino, Keita, and Oxlade-Chamberlain are approaching their final year next season.
      • Firmino wants to stay for longer.
      • Liverpool are hoping to extend Keita's stay.
      • The club will take in offers for Oxlade-Chamberlain; Ox's future depends on how willing he is to leave.
    • Milner's thinking about whether to sign a new one-year contract with Liverpool or leave as a free agent.
    • Karius will leave for free this summer.
    • Liverpool want ~£15m for each of Nat Phillips and Neco Williams
      • No rush to sell both of those players

stevoc

Feck me, 232 appearances? How did that happen?

Here's hoping a player like Lingard gets no where near that again. Had he came through 10-15 years earlier I doubt he would have got past 32.

Status
Not open for further replies.