g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - 2022/23 | Check the OP for the latest rules and blacklisted sources before posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Source

2024 will be the year in which it will be decided how things will continue for Alexander Nübel. "We can very well imagine extending his contract," says Hasan Salihamidzic to SportBILD. What then becomes decisive is what Manuel Neuer does. If he stays longer, Nübel wants to leave.
More info:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Reims/Newcastle agreement for Hugo Eketike (sp) around 36 million Euros plus 10 million bonuses as announced by Foot Mercato. It now remains to know the position of the player

diarm

I reckon that is another shrewd bit of business from Newcastle. Can see him being a big success up there.

Devil may care

Adds nothing to the discussion
Nice you accuse me of not knowing how to use words, then you go and post that gem. Not sure what caught feelings I have for AWB and Dalot, but there ya go. Oh the irony :lol:.
As for me calling you a 12 year old, maybe if you didn’t instigate the name calling I wouldn’t need to lower myself to your levels.
I said they were crap and you got all offensive towards me, coincidence? and I didn't start any name calling unless you got offended by me saying that you suggesting starting the season with AWB or Dalot was daft, seriously?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Aston Villa have completed the Diego Carlos transfer after agreeing on a fee a while back.

sparx99

We could also sign one or we could use Laird.

Doesn't sound that clear Fab.
We should sign the ex-City lad Pedro Porro from Sporting. Give them a nice quick profit once they’ve completed the deal.

jesperjaap

See this as a huge mistake, I just dont see a player in DAlot at all, actually think he is probably our worst defender behind Telles and Lindelof, yet I see him starting and I see it as the big mistake this season coming

jesperjaap

One of those signings for a new money club where they're guaranteed to be on loan to Al-Ittihad or something in about a year and a half after 3 goals in 59 appearances.
Disagee, he raw and its a gamble for that fee, thought he would be £20m or under....but potentially I see a season or two down the line a £50/60m player wanting a big move stuck at a cash rich club that should be playing for a bigger side....much like another Frenchman already there that doesnt look unhappy, but bet if it wasnt for the big sale, even staying up he would be moving this summer

Vapor trail

See this as a huge mistake, I just dont see a player in DAlot at all, actually think he is probably our worst defender behind Telles and Lindelof, yet I see him starting and I see it as the big mistake this season coming
I agreed Dalot is no good as a right back, a full back with assistance from a right sided defensive half to accommodate a back three might be enough to cover his weaknesses however.

jesperjaap

I agreed Dalot is no good as a right back, a full back with assistance from a right sided defensive half to accommodate a back three might be enough to cover his weaknesses however.
I find the fair amount of talk about a back three a bit strange. People saying how it helps our defence but I really dont see how we fit in our best attacking options into such a line up.

Notice Ten Hags talking about gettign the best out of the players he has a lot as manager here and in general even with Ajax building a system around his playes to get the best out of them......I am of the opinion that we simply dotn have intelligent enough, fighting players or even good enough playes in the squad forgettign the yougnsters that are unproven to do such a thing, has happened with several managers.

I liek what I have seen of Ten Hag so far, but I still have a feeling the pressure will be on him after the frist season as I feel we will do 3/4 signings and he will initially keep faith with a lot of playes here that he shouldnt be really, despite all these free transfers with contracts ending....I think the real ruthlessness from him will happen next summer after a fairly frustrating season as I really think no manager can turn this current group of players into winners, there are only a handful good enough

Red_toad

Adds nothing to the discussion
I said they were crap and you got all offensive towards me, coincidence? and I didn't start any name calling unless you got offended by me saying that you suggesting starting the season with AWB or Dalot was daft, seriously?
I’d suggest you go back through our posts, you’ll see who started with the comments about arrogance and talking shite and how it was countered.
You’ve not once asked my opinion on any of our right back options, you’ve simply assumed I have great affection for them. But to sum it up, I do not think right back will be a priority and others areas will be addressed first where we actually have no cover for the starter in that position. I hope that’s clear enough for you!

jeepers

Why are these childish worthless arguments better use of bandwidth here than Fridge’s posts?

Wezzaldo

Why are these childish worthless arguments better use of bandwidth here than Fridge’s posts?
This.

I have far more interest in the lower leagues in my country than some dross league that just happens to be in the europa. Plus infinitely more interest in lower leagues than reading all the bickering.

Fridge chutney

Ipswich made a couple of signings and there are some other interesting transfers in UK professional footy today but not sure whether to post, @golden_blunder. Will follow updated guidelines but not sure where things stand.

AussieDevil

More on Salah + Liverpool's transfer plans:
  • Currently, Salah is one of Liverpool's top 3 earners alongside van Dijk and Thiago.
  • Salah is settled and happy at Liverpool.
  • Liverpool bought Luis Diaz one window earlier (similar to what we did with Bruno).
  • The club expects some interest in Minamino this summer.
    • Previous interest from Inter Milan and Leeds United
  • No intention of loaning out Fabio Carvalho this summer
  • Incoming targets
    • Forward: Jonathan David and Jarrod Bowen were previously shortlisted.
    • Midfield: interest in Jude Bellingham but difficult to acquire him this summer
    • Defence: Liverpool are trying to seal a £4m transfer for Calvin Ramsay
  • Contract situations/outgoings
    • Firmino, Keita, and Oxlade-Chamberlain are approaching their final year next season.
      • Firmino wants to stay for longer.
      • Liverpool are hoping to extend Keita's stay.
      • The club will take in offers for Oxlade-Chamberlain; Ox's future depends on how willing he is to leave.
    • Milner's thinking about whether to sign a new one-year contract with Liverpool or leave as a free agent.
    • Karius will leave for free this summer.
    • Liverpool want ~£15m for each of Nat Phillips and Neco Williams
      • No rush to sell both of those players
I'd be shocked if he moved to another PL side. You'd assume it would be only Chelsea that would be able to sign him considering moving to City/United would be a no go.

Smithy89

Classic United, same club that let Jude go to Dortmund and passed on Camavinga because we couldn't guarantee minutes when they're quite clearly better than a lot of what we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.