Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrational.

How do these cnuts manage to retain their players so effortlessly? I’ve never seen a City player’s head turned whilst they’re in their prime at City - be that Aguero, Kompany, David Silva, KdB, Yaya and now Foden. They never have to worry about player (or manager) retention or a player running his contract down.

My guess is under-the-table, cleverly disguised blood money.

Idxomer

Lopetegui is a good fit considering he's the most boring manager in Europe.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Tier 1:

As inevitable as night is day. These promoted managers need to start tempering their celebrations when they go up because in most cases it's actually the kiss of death. Hoe many Championship promoted managers have lasted a full season in the Prem. That's surely one for the statos.

iHicksy

How do these cnuts manage to retain their players so effortlessly? I’ve never seen a City player’s head turned whilst they’re in their prime at City - be that Aguero, Kompany, David Silva, KdB, Yaya and now Foden. They never have to worry about player (or manager) retention or a player running his contract down.

My guess is under-the-table, cleverly disguised blood money.
Whilst I do find it very very odd that the likes of Madrid haven't come in for KDB/cancelo. B silva has made no secret of his desire to leave. I woudn't be surprised to find it's a combination of a "consultancy second wage" the same as they did with Mancini and potentially saying to the likes of Barca/Madrid, we have endless money and all your players have release clauses.

On the footballing side of things however, why would you want to leave city if you're playing most weeks? You get to play beautiful football under the best manager in the game - learning a lot from him and winning the premier league most seasons in the CL every year, watched by millions world wide whilst playing alongside the likes of KDB/Haaland. Some of the best facilities in the world and then on top of that paid obscenely for the privilege? It's not hard to see why players want to stay at city imo.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 3:
News: Although he would like to stay at Chelsea, as it stands, there is little chance that N'Golo Kanté will extend his stay with the Blues.

If he does leave, Kanté wants to stay in England and more precisely in London.

He has been offered to Arsenal and Tottenham.
Translation + more info:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1 (José Félix Díaz):
Real Madrid already working on signing Bellingham
Article in English

Madrid are trying to stay ahead of their rivals, but the race for Jude is still open. Chelsea and City, very attentive.
Bellingham and Madrid:

With Juni handling the issue personally, contacts with the player's entourage have increased in recent months.

He is the first choice for a midfield that could be severely weakened.
Key point translated:

The rest of the points:
  • Expected price: €100m
    • Real Madrid can afford this.
  • Real Madrid started talks with Bellingham's camp last year.
    • They've now advanced to the point of talking about the player's salary terms.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

The full quote:
My focus now is on doing exactly what I did here last season. I am happy here, the team is good, the coach too, as well as the city and the fans. I am happy, but you never know the future. Only God knows.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Aubameyang really going for that Anelka trophy in zero time

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Tbf to Auba, he was always a stop gap for a season. As long as everyone is honest about this, everyone wins.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

There's no mention of United still being interested in Gakpo, only that we were interested until we acquired Antony.

Status
Not open for further replies.