Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The full quotes:
I never doubted the project, I believe in it. I always wanted to play in the Premier League and I am now just enjoying that. The crowd love me and I love them. I want to keep going. I want to be a legend here. Real Madrid is the best team in the world It is nice. But it is just a conversation, it is nothing.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
More on Martinelli (Tier 2):
Arsenal want to renew Gabriel Martinelli's contract until 2028; the Brazilian forward's current contract runs until June 2024; the first talks have already begun; there is optimism on both sides of the negotiation
Translation + more info:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Full quote:
It is probably not the right time to talk about contracts. What I can tell you is, for me it is important to continue playing at the highest level and help the team achieve the highest possible results.

The time will come to talk and it could be time before or after the World Cup. I need to decide my contract for my family arrangements and it is not easy. We will see what will happen.
Potter on Thiago Silva's contract situation:
The decision is Thiago's. I've been here three or four weeks and I see his qualities. He is an incredible person and player.

The performance levels he can reach and the amount of respect he has in the game is incredible. All I can do is help him, enjoy his football here, and the rest is for him and the club to think about.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Tier 1:
This is mad! Sign 21 players, presumably many scouted by these two and just two month in because of presumably poor form (to be expected with 21 new players) they get the can.

The Greek is mad.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

The full questions and answers:
Your client's contract is expiring. Will you renew?
"We are due to expire in June. We give priority to Chelsea and we are moving towards that. Another priority for Jorginho is to do well with the national team. Italy, of this I am sure, will have a great European Championship."

You were reported to be in Barcelona.
"I went to pray (smiles, ed). I work in football, I've been to Barcelona, Madrid and Valencia but also elsewhere like Valencia and Lyon. I work..."

Did you talk about Jorginho in Barcelona?
"I'm Jorginho's agent, I may have spoken about him but also about others...".

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3): Jornal de Notícias
  • Ugarte's contract lasts until 2026.
  • Sporting want to extend his contract by one year.
    • Reward the player for good performances.
    • Increase the release clause amount from €60m to €80m.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
:lol: They've held talks with Rob Edwards too right?
It feels like they see Nuno as someone who they don't mind considering, especially since the man himself is so keen on coming back to Wolves. As of now, the other candidates aren't really so keen on joining Wolves, so Nuno may be the likeliest of them all to join the team.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 3 by default): Al-Eqtisadiah (Saudi Arabian economic newspaper)

From an unnamed source in Saudi Arabia:
The coach made it clear to the federation’s management that he has no intention of leaving the club during the coming period, and that he is committed to his contract.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Pascal Struijk talks to Voetbalzone about his chances in Oranje, his past at Ajax as well as life in the Leeds area with (former) teammates
Struijk on his future:
At least for now I’m really enjoying myself at Leeds and it would be nice if they were willing to extend my contract. I feel good here and I focus on Leeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.