Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Al Jazirah (Saudi news outlet, not the more famous Qatari one)

Al-Ittihad Club vice president Ahmad Kaaki on the Nuno links:
Nothing official has reached the club regarding the English team’s desire to obtain the services of the coach, and all that is mentioned is incorrect.

What was mentioned about the presence of the coach’s agent in Jeddah is incorrect, even if the coach wants to leave, the penalty clause is of a high financial value.
Nuno on the links in a recent press conference (via Arriyadiyah):
My life in football as a player and manager is long. Everything about my exit from the Federation is rumours, and my mind is now focused on the team’s camp and how to prepare it during the down time. We will work during the coming period to play with two squads after the players return from the World Cup break. I wish the Saudi national team success in the World Cup.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: (Tier 2)
Attention on Marcelino's future!

Pedro Morata:

"He has turned down six teams".

"I think Marcelino is waiting for the call from the Spanish national team".
Pedro Morata on the rejected offers:
As far as I have absolutely confirmed Marcelino has turned down the possibility of coaching Brighton and Nottingham Forest (and Wolves). Jorge Mendes phoned Marcelino’s people for Wolverhampton. All 3 clubs were told no by Marcelino.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Gazzetta dello Sport

Mitrovic on potentially coming to Italy:
In the past, I came close to Roma…In England I am fine, but never say never for the future. In addition to the Giallorossi, I have a weakness for Napoli and for the Azzurri fans.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Fernando Polo (Tier 1)

• Neves is being offered to Barcelona (Mendes implied)
  • Barcelona want to replace Busquets.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
"Who wouldn't want to try out for Barcelona?"

Did you watch the interview with Reuben Neves?
Full quote:
Who wouldn’t want to play for Barcelona? If you ask in general, all the players want to play for Barca, one of the best clubs in the world. It’s a privilege for me to be associated with this team.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Tier 1:
Rúben Amorim will not leave Sporting CP to coach Aston Villa. The 37-year-old coach is focused on achieving the goals set at Sporting. As of today, neither the Alvalade club nor Ruben Amorim's agent have received any contact from Aston Villa.
Translation:

Status
Not open for further replies.