Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becks00

Are Chelsea pursuing both Sterling and Dembele? It seems they are open to all of Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner leaving. Sterling and Dembele if signed, would be a huge upgrade to their attack.

SAF is the GOAT

So if the deal with FDJ is advancing(fingers crossed) and Eriksen will give us an answer next week(either direction)

Who or what is the position that we're going next ?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: TV2

Josh King on his future and whether he's in talks with other clubs:
I can say I’m done at Watford. But I can’t say anything other than that.

It’ll probably come out in a couple of weeks, but I haven’t made up my mind yet. I have to take my time. I’ve been at the national team gathering for two weeks and I went on holiday to unwind. Then I have this football school here. As of Tuesday, my head will start to think about where I will be working next season.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Are Chelsea pursuing both Sterling and Dembele? It seems they are open to all of Pulisic, Ziyech and Werner leaving. Sterling and Dembele if signed, would be a huge upgrade to their attack.
I sure hope we are. We can’t go into another season counting on these same super inconsistent attackers with just Sterling added to the bunch. If Lukaku, Ziyech, and Werner all go we need a minimum of 2 new attackers.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source: Correio da Manhã

Pepê's contract expires in 2026, and he has a €70m release clause in his contract.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Wolves are looking at a cheap alternative to Matheus Nunes.

Source: Jornal de Notícias (e-newspaper behind paywall)

This is the 22-year-old player central midfielder who's currently playing for Vitória de Guimarães. He's valued at "between €4m and €6m".

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
It would never happen, but worth asking.

Is it, though? He doesn’t fit into what Tuchel wants from a forward at all.

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
If there is an adaptable CF, it is Ronaldo.
He’d score goals just like he did at United last season but what else does he offer to the team? It’s what they’re fans have been moaning about all year.

Ekeke

Official: former United player Joe Rothwell's now in the Premier League

Rothwell and Pearson both at Bournemouth now :D Our former under 21s midfield. Good for him to make it to the premier league, he had a weird trajectory after United

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Interesting signing. 33 G + A in 47 games in League 1, let's see if he can step it up. Definitely shows a change of style under Kompany to what we'd be used to with Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.