Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
West Ham, who still want a defender, are looking at several options to strengthen their squad. Thilo Kehrer and Abdou Diallo (PSG) are on the Hammers' shortlist.
  • West Ham will only go after one of Kehrer or Diallo.
  • Kehrer: loan deal with Sevilla not progressing at the moment due to the player's wages
  • Diallo:
    • Open to leaving Paris
    • Expected fee: between €20m and €25m

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • CHO interest from Leicester and Southampton (loan)
  • The player's interested in joining Borussia Dortmund.
  • Chelsea have started talks with Edouard Mendy over a new contract.
EDIT: 2nd thread highlighting Mendy contract talks

Last edited:

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United

Translation: Champions League-ready Club Brugge could be the next stop for Sander Berge. They are in negotiations with Sheffield United for what would be Belgium's most expensive player purchase ever. Still no done deal, but interesting development. Details here:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Translation: Champions League-ready Club Brugge could be the next stop for Sander Berge. They are in negotiations with Sheffield United for what would be Belgium's most expensive player purchase ever. Still no done deal, but interesting development. Details here:
I consider him to be a better option than Jurgen Ekkelenkamp, who's joined Royal Antwerp. He'd do very well for them.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Official: Conor Coady signs for Everton on loan from Wolves with a purchase option

Blades1889

Supports
Sheffield United
I consider him to be a better option than Jurgen Ekkelenkamp, who's joined Royal Antwerp. He'd do very well for them.
He would but I’d be shocked if he went back to Belgium. He has PL interest & I can’t see the bid being anywhere close to our valuation. He’s a cheat code at this level and I think him staying gives us a really strong chance of automatic promotion.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
  • Fiorentina want him on loan (€2m fee) with a purchase option (€20m).
  • Lo Celso's open to Fiorentina but prefers Villarreal.
    • Villarreal, however, have yet to progress on a deal with Spurs.
  • Lazio and Napoli are also interested.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea

At what point is it just sensible to walk away? A world record fee for a defender for Fofana is .... yikes. I rate him a lot, and would absolutely love to have him, but this certifiably insane.

M4YON

At what point is it just sensible to walk away? A world record fee for a defender for Fofana is .... yikes. I rate him a lot, and would absolutely love to have him, but this certifiably insane.
When you consider that Leicester managed to con £80 million out of us for Maguire, it kind of doesn't look too bad.

Dazzmondo

Same as Cucurella, you're overspending but the player is excellent and would massively improve you. I think any Utd fan would much prefer to be in your situation right now. Get Fofana and a striker and you have a very strong squad.

Leg-End

This guy is bit of an under the radar gem, I think he was one of two non-prem youngsters for England U19’s at Euros. Very silky CB with a very high talent ceiling, not ready for the top leagues yet but I reckon in 2-3 years he’s going to break through.

Be an absolute waste at Chelsea’s prospect factory though.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Same as Cucurella, you're overspending but the player is excellent and would massively improve you. I think any Utd fan would much prefer to be in your situation right now. Get Fofana and a striker and you have a very strong squad.
Yeah I suppose if he comes and develops into one of the best defenders in the world, no-one will ever mention his price, but it's a very, very steep price to pay for a relatively unproven player.

Status
Not open for further replies.