Transfer Tweets - England & Scotland - 2022/23 | Follow the rules in the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Von Mistelroum

Ugh, this one is really going to be hard to take. He will (contrary to belief) improve them greatly. They'll be untouchable in midfield... Especially by our classic McFred combo! And it'll further cement Chelsea as a higher tier club.

MUFC OK

Ugh, this one is really going to be hard to take. He will (contrary to belief) improve them greatly. They'll be untouchable in midfield... Especially by our classic McFred combo! And it'll further cement Chelsea as a higher tier club.
On this point, just want to say that Chelsea do an excellent job of moving on their flops. We seen it countless times with Morata, Lukaku, now Werner. If it's not working they get them out and go again.

This is the antithesis of how united operate.

el diablorojo

Supports
Brentford
Can he play against United? Fancy a debut goal.
The winner deflecting in off Eriksen's arse cheek? Why not :)

I very much doubt he will take any part in the game though tbh, we never tend to throw new players straight in to a match...

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
@Blades1889 Brugge are getting serious about Berge.

Source: Het Laaste Nieuws (Kristof Terreur)
  • Brugge's offer: €15m + add-ons
    • Club record transfer if this goes through
    • Sheffield United rejected this offer.
  • Berge prefers a PL move but is open to returning to Belgium in order to play CL football.
    • The player isn't pushing for a move to Brugge as of yet.
  • Lower-end PL clubs have submitted offers for Berge.
    • Writer's commentary: potential relegation fight

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:

Full quotes:
ESPN: There has been a lot of speculation about you, this summer and last summer, how do you view your future?
I've always said that I'm happy here, but I have no idea what's going to happen. We'll see, honestly. My relationship with the club is very honest. I've been open with them and they know what I want. If I stay, I'm very happy, and I will always respect this club and give all my best. If not, it's football and we'll just see what happens.

ESPN: Raheem Sterling and Gabriel Jesus were both granted moves this summer, to Chelsea and Arsenal respectively. Would you expect the same response from the club if and when you decide it's time to leave?
It's a big club, and they don't want players who are not happy at the club. They always say to all of us that if you're not happy, you can go. Of course, they are in business and they want the right amount of money for letting us go, but personally it's a relationship with the club that is very respectful. They have always been honest with me and I have always been honest with them.

As I said, I will always respect my relationship with Man City, with the fans, with the staff, with my teammates, so whatever happens happens and for sure, it will happen in a very respectful way.

roseguy64

On this point, just want to say that Chelsea do an excellent job of moving on their flops. We seen it countless times with Morata, Lukaku, now Werner. If it's not working they get them out and go again.

This is not absolutely true. They still have flops on their books years later.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

This is not absolutely true. They still have flops on their books years later.
What Roseguy said. Chelsea still have loads to do to move on the following players: Kepa, Bakayoko, Ziyech, Pulisic, Abdul-Rahman Baba, Loftus-Cheek, Barkley, Kenedy, Batshuayi, and Hudson-Odoi. They also want to move on some of their younger players like Gilmour but are struggling to do so.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source:
Rennes: Serhou Guirassy is getting closer to the Premier League.
Discussions for a loan to Everton are progressing well and could end after the arrival of Arnaud Kalimuendo.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Newcastle will offer more than €30m in total with add-ons included, which Benfica prefer. However, Benfica will be particularly interested in the add-ons that Newcastle will offer and won't necessarily accept whatever Newcastle will offer.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Okay, this is funny. This aggregator posted this Tweet very recently because Santi Aouna retweeted both his and Sébastian Denis's Tweet from a week ago. There's literally nothing new since then; the aggregator just wanted to keep up the engagement a week later.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
What Roseguy said. Chelsea still have loads to do to move on the following players: Kepa, Bakayoko, Ziyech, Pulisic, Abdul-Rahman Baba, Loftus-Cheek, Barkley, Kenedy, Batshuayi, and Hudson-Odoi. They also want to move on some of their younger players like Gilmour but are struggling to do so.
I agree with your list except Pulisic. They have told him he will be a part of the team going forward. If a good offer came and he wanted to move on, they would let him.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I agree with your list except Pulisic. They have told him he will be a part of the team going forward. If a good offer came and he wanted to move on, they would let him.
Thanks for the update. I wasn't aware that they've committed towards keeping him around. I think that's a good move by Chelsea as he can still offer something to them. Do you know who reported on this for my own curiosity?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
@JuriM I see why Santi Aouna retweeted those Tweets now:
First offer from N. Forest for Houssem Aouar. Below what OL are asking, but the player is not closed off [to joining Forest]
Translation + more info:

Lyon have multiple offers from other clubs but haven't accepted any of them.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Thanks for the update. I wasn't aware that they've committed towards keeping him around. I think that's a good move by Chelsea as he can still offer something to them. Do you know who reported on this for my own curiosity?
Tuchel was asked in one of his press conferences

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
@JuriM I see why Santi Aouna retweeted those Tweets now:

Translation + more info:

Lyon have multiple offers from other clubs but haven't accepted any of them.
This guy is class. We (United) should be all over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.