Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAF is the GOAT

FYI, they're banned as they tend to post fake news a good bit, but feel free to post that Sport Witness article instead.
Who's banned ? A-bola ? If I'm not mistaken they're pretty much the most credible outlet in Portugal. That's why I post it.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Who's banned ? A-bola ? If I'm not mistaken they're pretty much the most credible outlet in Portugal. That's why I post it.
Oh no, A Bola are fine. I'm referring to mufcMpb. They tend to post fake news from time to time, and their most recent incident was falsely attributing news about Benjamin Sesko and Manchester United to a German Sky Sports reporter.

croadyman

Diogo Costa and Evanilson, more likely in my opinion. Carmo just moved to Porto and we also have a left footed CB in Martinez.
Yeah could really see De Gea going next summer so we are probably looking to find that sweeper keeper who best fits the bill

Dannn411

I'd just be fine with a keeper that does the fundamentals properly. Command your box, Position yourself well at all times and no stupid mistakes. The rest are just bonuses.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Pretty sure we would have allowed him leave in the summer if we received an offer.
Disaster of a transfer and predictable. Sad his association with the coub ends like this.
It's a tough one, I think he could never have been sold to Chelsea, so who else was there?
Ten Hag has been vindicated in his choices so far, but it's clear he doesn't see him as his starting striker in an important game. I don't think we know enough about what options were on the table for Ronaldo in the summer, to say if he's been hard done by.

Overall though, it is a mess and sad it's come to this.

croadyman

It’s tough to see our owners backing us again in January. The way Sancho and Ronaldo are playing however surely means Ten Hag will be looking to reinforce.
He needs to demand a couple of shrewd January signings like Rangnick was trying to do

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 2):
That's the situation with Joao. The #7 is considering leaving Atlético given his current role.
The United link is coming from A Bola. No reliable outlet has linked us back with Félix. However, I'm still posting this Tweet here as he's been strongly linked with United in the past, and there's no indication of United completely moving on from Félix.

The reason João Félix wants to leave is because of his reduced role in the recent matches culminating in Simeone not subbing him in against Brugge. He met with Jorge Mendes last night, further adding fuel to the fire.

Giggsyking

Source (Tier 2):

The United link is coming from A Bola. No reliable outlet has linked us back with Félix. However, I'm still posting this Tweet here as he's been strongly linked with United in the past, and there's no indication of United completely moving on from Félix.

The reason João Félix wants to leave is because of his reduced role in the recent matches culminating in Simeone not subbing him in against Brugge. He met with Jorge Mendes last night, further adding fuel to the fire.
stay away. Not worth the money.

Dans

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Source (Tier 2):

Let me dream.

Giggsyking

He's the best attacker available. We need him desperately. The rest are just bloody "hopefully he's good" types. Oshimon, gakpo etc
not a number 9. Not A good number 10. He is something like 9.5 and I dont think he has that good. Flashy player with some moments.

flameinthesun

not a number 9. Not A good number 10. He is something like 9.5 and I dont think he has that good. Flashy player with some moments.
I reckon a 9.5 is exactly what this team and style needs, its what best describes Martial for example. Think we still need a proper 9 as an alternative but I think Felix has all the attributes to play that 9.5/Martial role.

redshaw

Becomes very tricky when a player sells for a lot of money on a long contract. Sometimes think the player should hold back a year or two because the buying club are inclined to recoup their investment if it goes wrong and are inclined to hold onto you and refuse big offers even as you're still a huge prospect with a lot of upside but right now he's being stifled and one could argue always has been to to some degree. When you see his quality of play for Atletico and what he did in Portugal he could be a lot more prolific.

Another 4 years of this would be a shame but he may see out other players or even the manager and become important again.

Pogba should've held on a year a two at Juve and gone for 50-60 million often rumoured from Spain

Status
Not open for further replies.