Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
the de gea deal if it happens will be as a back up GK......that's not too bad......just don't want him as first choice GK anymore....we wont win anything
No way is he signing a deal to be #2. He may end up in that position eventually but he ain't signing on the dotted line for that.

mainoo era

No way is he signing a deal to be #2. He may end up in that position eventually but he ain't signing on the dotted line for that.
lets see mate......i think he will leave if he wants to be an automatic starter......united will definitely sign a GK this summer I feel

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

Source (Tier 1):
Victor Musa. 16 years old, from 2006. Centre forward who plays in Manchester United's youth teams. 6 goals in his last 7 U18 Premier League games. U19 international with England and born in...Tudela.

Should be in Athletic's sights in the future.

To clarify two things:

1. My mistake: Victor Musa is NOT an England U19 international. He is an U16 international.

2. Victor Musa is a homegrown player of Lourdes de Tudela. Important detail.

3. This thread explains his current situation very well.

ClassOf'99

Source:
I hate these types of interview questions, it's such lazy journalism. As if the club or anyone at the club are going to say "Yes, we're excited to cash in on the player"

Every player is staying until they are sold.

Chairman Steve

How the feck are Chelsea going to afford yet another transfer window splurge after spending half a billion this season? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.