Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
Pulisic’s injury record isn’t that great. I wanted him before moving to Chelsea but he’s not really impressed me much in the PL.
Last year his only injury happened with the USMNT. He was never injuried playing with Chelsea. Inconsistent, but it was pre-covid with the muscle injuries.

Lee565

Let him go to Chelsea & take Pulisic in return cracking player in there.

Think we would be better off without Ronaldo as he's not likely to press
I would take even ziyech in exchange just because of the ten hag connection and solves the right wing option

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
"Man Utd could attempt to get Fat Ronaldo fit and have him take the other Ronaldos place should that Ronaldo leave!!!!!

I mean they probably won't, but they could."

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Lewandowski's ego is just as big as Ronnie's. No way he accepts EL football next year.

Blood Mage

Lewandowski would piss himself laughing if Murtough gave him a call. No chance.

redcucumber

I would take even ziyech in exchange just because of the ten hag connection and solves the right wing option
He's cack an' all. I know we're all desperate for a forward, but people must be mad suggesting Chelsea's 3 flops in Werner, Ziyech, and Pulisic. All of them have been mediocre since joining, are inconsistent with question marks over the mentality. They are quite literally the opposite of what we should be going for. Hard fecking pass.

Last edited:

M4YON

Was only a matter of time :lol:
This quote was in his article from 4 hours ago just nobody picked up on it. It also says we could take a punt on Neymar but we're trying to leave these last minute, impulsive deals in the past.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Is he just stating the obvious or is he ITK? Seriously some of these tweets are both shameless and embarrassing.
This:
This quote was in his article from 4 hours ago just nobody picked up on it. It also says we could take a punt on Neymar but we're trying to leave these last minute, impulsive deals in the past.
Here's the article.

Odgen's basically making suggestions rather than actually giving us some info. He's done so to make the point that Ronaldo waiting until now to make his wish clear has basically screwed us over from finding a capable replacement. To highlight this point, he also referred to Richarlison and Gabriel Jesus.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I'm not generally too negative, but anyone thinking Lewandowski would come to us right now is living in a very different world to me.
That's one way of wording it :lol:

I think you mean: ANYONE WHO THINKS THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DELUDED.

Woziak

Lewandowski would piss himself laughing if Murtough gave him a call. No chance.
He’s suppose to be a united fan and so are members of his family plus £600k per week might change his mind at 34 years old, Barcelona are matching his Bayern salary at €18m per season. I think it’s a long shot but it’s not impossible especially if we gave them Ronaldo and £25M and call it a £75M deal suits his Ego and may upset Ronaldo ego !

BarstoolProphet

Annoyed with Ronaldo that he'll make sure news about him leaving will spam our Twitter feed in the coming weeks.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I'm not generally too negative, but anyone thinking Lewandowski would come to us right now is living in a very different world to me.
He once said (which Bayern fans didn't accept good) that love doesn't exist in football. Only trophies and money. We can give money.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
He’s suppose to be a united fan and so are members of his family plus £600k per week might change his mind at 34 years old, Barcelona are matching his Bayern salary at €18m per season. I think it’s a long shot but it’s not impossible especially if we gave them Ronaldo and £25M and call it a £75M deal suits his Ego and may upset Ronaldo ego !
Pretty sure he’d want CL football / chance of trophies > a salary increase (given he’s a multi millionaire)?

OmarUnited4ever

What’s he going to Barca for then :wenger:
Barca are in the CL, of course I don't see them as serious contender for the CL, but if Madrid perform poorly in La Liga, Barca led by Lewa will have a great chance winning it (this is of course assuming they can sign him).

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
The source for those who are wondering:

Di Marzio stated that none of the Italian clubs have put up an offer for Dybala, which is why his camp is looking at teams outside of Italy (one of which is Manchester United). This seems more like Di Marzio mentioning United given our past history with Dybala rather than any new development.

Status
Not open for further replies.