Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2022/23 | Follow the OP rules and check the quality of your sources before posting. STAY ON TOPIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lights Out

Casemiro
FDJ
Felix
Caicedo

It’s just a smokescreen of bullshit from the owners so when the window’s closed and we haven’t signed anyone they can say “we tried” and “the money was available” and “the ambition was there”

Ted Lasso

What the hell kind of nightmare have I woken up in. Two weeks in the transfer window left. This is insane and obscene.

Theo88

Casemiro is probably going to the bench soon with the additions Real have done this year. They’re looking to the future. Felix isn’t finding his groove with Simeone.

Still i doubt the board is willing to spend about 160m to land these two. I also doubt they’re about to hand out 30m extra on salary this season

Blood Mage

Casemiro and Felix :lol:

The club think we're stupid. This is blatantly just posturing to look as though we're being ambitious and chasing top players. We'll sign nobody.

redcucumber

Show ambition: Embarassing
Sign average has been’s: Embarassing
MUFC: Embarassing
So you think our strategy and approach has been successful, then? Jesus Christ, there's positivity and then there's just pointless delusion.

jokervn91

BREAKING: United are preparing a bid for Haaland. Apparently he is not happy with his start at City and blue doesn't look good on him, would prefer to wear red.

100% this. United's social media team spreading stupid rumors to distract with interchanging "outrage" and disbelief, drag out time and then shrug shoulders, without actually buying anybody
Might as well get Nunez for a hefty 50% discount after he got that red card.

Robertd0803

The Casemiro links were questionable enough but Felix??

At this point we are like a drunk in a club at the end of the night trying to get off with everyone while everyone else looks on in disgust.

Wing Attack Plan R

The Casemiro links were questionable enough but Felix??

At this point we are like a drunk in a club at the end of the night trying to get off with everyone while everyone else looks on in disgust.
We’re that same drunk in that same club but we’re actually trying to have sex with a trash can, we’re so out of it we think it’s Scarlet Johansson.

MUnchies

It’s really a bad place to live, political corruption, crime, failed system services you take your pick.

On the other hand lots of Casemiro noice.
Damn, sorry to hear.

I believe there might be something with the Casemiro rumors because Madrid are stocked in midfield and I believe this season they will try to incorporate Tchouameni, Camavinga and Valverde more in the team with the hopes of them taking over Casemiro, Kroos and Modric in the near future.

bigphil

Does this count as a transfer tweet?

I can’t add image but basically he replied 5m ago saying no it’s just a long running joke on twitter

Dr. StrangeHate

It's clear no one has a fecking clue who we are and aren't in for any more :lol:

Dest, Caicedo, Casemiro, other unnamed Real players... all in the past 24 hours.

At least it'll be fun watching us go back to our scattergun approach.
Is it scattergun or no one has a clue who we are after? May be not even ourselves.

Godfather

Ah yes the yearly United scattergun approach. I'm expecting a 50 million Euros bid for Mbappe in the final days of the window.

DevTheRed

@ManUtd_Es also wants another footballer who lives and plays in Madrid. Soon in @marca
Wouldn’t surprise me if it was Arambarri.. we were linked with him not too long ago, wouldn’t be that expensive and he’s a decent defensive midfielder (not that I’ve ever watched him).

Dannn411

The criteria for selecting midfield targets should be straightforward. If he has a pulse and has a good passing range, he's already better than the McFred monstrosity. So I have no clue why signing two midfielders is looking like climbing Mount Everest to Murtough and co.

dal

Fecking panic buying. There is no plan.
It looks like we are going for anyone if this is indeed true.

ETH must have sanctioned the signing of the 5ft 9 inches defender, I think he did this for a joke with the dressing room and was shocked the board actually signed him which made increase the practical jokes with all these rumours, must be pissing himself with Van Gaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.