g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

L1nk

So Iqbal has a high sell on fee and a buy back clause, for everyone that was whinging

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
I feel like not pushing hard for Lavia is a huge missed opportunity by us, but I understand it. Really hope it doesn't bite us next year if Casemiro gets injured/suspended.

sparx99

I mean, given our horrendous away form last year it'd be worth it just to sort that out.
Away form isn't just being defensively weak. A lack of goals plays a huge part in it. Look at the Palace game where we had a 1-0 lead only for Olise to score late. We need more goals to make games easier. Score early, add the 2nd, more set piece goals we need to add all types.

Superden

I'm finally looking fwd to next season. Can't believe we ended last season with mcfred and weghorst and permacroc and we're gonna start next season with Caicedo, FDJ, Mount and Kane.

NLunited

The latest talk is of Martial going to Saudi. It could well be the making of him - playing in a warmer climate. Easier on the muscles, which have been his main recurring injuries. Remember, we got him from Monaco, the south of France, and it could well be that the climate in the north of England didn't suit him.
Jeez feck you have a pussy climate over there. It gets -35 over here. Nah I don‘t think that‘s it, the guy is just brittle.

Woziak

I'm finally looking fwd to next season. Can't believe we ended last season with mcfred and weghorst and permacroc and we're gonna start next season with Caicedo, FDJ, Mount and Kane.
Where have you got that information from that’s £90m+75m+60m+100m = £325m abs you left off Onana and KMJ so basically £410m. We’ll spend half of that abs get two at the most from the 4 plus 2 players I listed , nice to dream though and no doubt the takeover will be announced tomorrow too right ?

Ted Lasso

The latest talk is of Martial going to Saudi. It could well be the making of him - playing in a warmer climate. Easier on the muscles, which have been his main recurring injuries. Remember, we got him from Monaco, the south of France, and it could well be that the climate in the north of England didn't suit him.
Interesting. How many hours direct vs indirect sunlight does a southern France crock need? And do I need to water him daily or will once a week do?

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
McT 40m?
Decent player but the United tax is usually the other round.

Dr. StrangeHate

So Iqbal has a high sell on fee and a buy back clause, for everyone that was whinging
Finally we have started doing this. If a player is having trouble breaking in, best to let him go for his and our sake with a buy back and release clause.

Red Rash

Admittedly Sancho hasn't set the world alight while at United buy it seems wrong to see him valued only just higher than McTominay considering his age and potential (I realise the wages are probably a big reason for that)

Mylock

Admittedly Sancho hasn't set the world alight while at United buy it seems wrong to see him valued only just higher than McTominay considering his age and potential (I realise the wages are probably a big reason for that)
Sancho may not have performed as we would have liked but I'd be surprised if we sold him next season.

saik

£40m for McT and £20m for Fred would put this list into some doubt imo, one too high one too low
One is homegrown at club and the other has 1 year left on his contract. You can see similar kind of price difference from Chelsea on Mount/Kovacic because of the homegrown thing.

Red Rash

Sancho may not have performed as we would have liked but I'd be surprised if we sold him next season.
Yea personally I'm on the side of giving him one more year. He is still very young and has shown sporadic glimpses of what he can do.

Dannn411

Luckhurst - "Dean Henderson is convinced he will join Nottingham Forest Permanently. Forest have mooted a possible 30m pounds deal for Henderson. United's complex goalkeeper situation could delay his expected departure. "
If there's any transfer where we should be firm on the price it should be this one. What a prick. Nothing less than £30m please.

redcucumber

Luckhurst - "Dean Henderson is convinced he will join Nottingham Forest Permanently. Forest have mooted a possible 30m pounds deal for Henderson. United's complex goalkeeper situation could delay his expected departure. "
Oh God just sell the cnut ffs. Even with our weird GK situation, Henderson clearly does not want to be here. Is that the sort of player we want to be moving forward with?

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine

If Henderson is still on our books at the end of the window, it'll just show how fecking shite we are at selling.