Transfer Tweets - Manchester United - 2023/24

Sylar

Bailly gone,wonder how much we will get. £1m?
Hopefully vdb soon too.

Better late than never I guess

Don't think we can afford to sell anybody else given we can't now bring anybody else in.

saik

Hopefully vdb soon too.

Don't think we can afford to sell anybody else given we can't now bring anybody else in.
Probably gave away on a free. Not sure how reliable but, I remember reports from couple of weeks ago mentioning that.

saik

Hopefully vdb soon too.

There you go. Like I said.

No one was going to pay any fee for him when he had only 1year on his deal.

Official: Eric Bailly joins Besiktas from Manchester United

Levi1

There you go. Like I said.

No one was going to pay any fee for him when he had only 1year on his deal.
All of a sudden players are reasonable when it comes to dealing with any other club but United. Do you think in a million years we would have signed a player to a 1 year contract extension?

UTD_Since_1978

Just how many EPL flops have Turkish clubs signed in recent years?

If UTD want Greenwood out of the club why has he left on a loan only, next summer he will be back at UTD?

NLunited

If UTD want Greenwood out of the club why has he left on a loan only, next summer he will be back at UTD?
They said he should continue his career elsewhere. I think this means that we are hoping to sell him if he does well during his loan.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets

If he has a good season, maybe there is a bidding war for him. Better than losing him for free.

Dve

If he has a good season, maybe there is a bidding war for him. Better than losing him for free.
Absolutely. I the end, the Greenwood saga had a perfect end, and Getafe seem like the right sort of team. I hope he's be doing well so we can get good money for him next summer.

Swedish_Plumber

Sell him for more than he’s worth (maybe reach 50 mil) and get someone like Palhinha in in January to shore up the middle of the park.

Dve

That's from yesterday and there's been no follow-up unfortunately.
Some notes about it today in a few questionable outlets, but I think it's possible this could be the solution, if the relationship between Hag and Sancho really sours. One year contract and 40m to united. Then Sancho can pick any team he wants next year.

On the other hand, it's possibly for people to talk through things and I'm not sure Ten Hag is the authoritarian he's made out to be, so maybe he'll stay, at least for now.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Some notes about it today in a few questionable outlets, but I think it's possible this could be the solution, if the relationship between Hag and Sancho really sours. One year contract and 40m to united. Then Sancho can pick any team he wants next year.

On the other hand, it's possibly for people to talk through things and I'm not sure Ten Hag is the authoritarian he's made out to be, so maybe he'll stay, at least for now.
That's also how I view ETH. But in this instance it's been allowed to fester for three days, with all the idiot pundits and ex-players coming out to defend Sancho, whom I'm sure ETH's has run out of patience for and he's one of the club's biggest earners (if not the biggest), so if there's a way to feck him off, that would be ideal.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout

It's a possibility, but it's not one that has any concrete leads to it. Rudy Galetti is a known BS merchant; there's no reason to take what he Tweets out seriously.

Baxquux

I think he'd rather train with the reserves until January.
Yeah, sadly for us I don't think he's going to go for it. Sancho may have 'attitude'/ego issues but its difficult to blame him too much for aspiring to still play in a more 'prestigious' and competitive league than SA.

I think he'd (more likely) do well in Italy. If Napoli weren't such insane negotiators, I'd suggest a p/e for Osimhen next Summer. Maybe a swap plus 10m for Locatelli at Juve would work?

Dve

That's also how I view ETH. But in this instance it's been allowed to fester for three days, with all the idiot pundits and ex-players coming out to defend Sancho, whom I'm sure ETH's has run out of patience for and he's one of the club's biggest earners (if not the biggest), so if there's a way to feck him off, that would be ideal.
Most postings today have been about an undisciplined Sancho, at Dortmund, with the national team and at United, so I think that wind is turning already. All depends on how Sancho responds, possibly.

Dve

It's a possibility, but it's not one that has any concrete leads to it. Rudy Galetti is a known BS merchant; there's no reason to take what he Tweets out seriously.
He has been sometimes right too, but yeah, he is maybe not the most reliable source.