Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Think Reece James can become a solid PL player and am surprised he didn't at least go to some Championship side. Would rather we'd loaned him out again but so be it.

Di Maria is a brilliant player but i'm just thinking Pedro is a better fit for our tactics.

Maybe the surprise is a GK? Lloris or Leno? Or that De Gea is staying? LvG you muppet :drool:

stevoc

Whether ADM goes to PSG or not these daily updates are a load of bullshit. He must have agreed terms about 15 times by now. And in the last week the PSG director has met United for talks in Paris, London and Manchester, according to this nonsense.

Question234

Whether ADM goes to PSG or not these daily updates are a load of bullshit. He must have agreed terms about 15 times by now. And in the last week the PSG director has met United for talks in Paris, London and Manchester, according to this nonsense.
it's the same as when marca/AS kept saying de gea deal is done will be announced on the weekend, every weekend.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
He is defo on his way out. LvG would say he isn't for sale otherwise, instead he comes out with the "it's a process" line.

stevoc

it's the same as when marca/AS kept saying de gea deal is done will be announced on the weekend, every weekend.
Although he might well go, it is starting to feel like the vidal or sneijder saga now, where the papers know they have a story they can drag on and on.

He is defo on his way out. LvG would say he isn't for sale otherwise, instead he comes out with the "it's a process" line.
I don't think it's definite he will go for the reasons that LVG/United don't want to sell and we don't need the money. Maybe ADM wants out and if United recoup the money spent on him they would be alright with him going.

But i don't think it's a certainty, that LVG press conference didn't really tell us anything.

Question234

i don't know why woody would put up such a fight to stop de gea leaving to just sell di maria to a team like psg

Jev

i don't know why woody would put up such a fight to stop de gea leaving to just sell di maria to a team like psg
Maybe because DDG was our best player last season while ADM was a bench-warmer.

20-25 million is a pretty crappy sale for your best player. 45-50 million for a bench-warmer is quite decent.

Anduin

Because Di Maria was mostly well below average last season to put it mildly and De Gea was probably the best goalkeeper in the world alongside Neuer and Courtois. He couldn't even get in the side ahead of Ashley fecking Young.

Question234

it's 1 season guys. His first, he also showed crazy glimpses of his talent during that season.

It's hilarious how when the psg rumors first started everyone laughed them off and said he'd tear the league up next season, now things are looking concrete everyone in hedging themselves towards the "he kinda sucks and wouldn't mind him going" side.

I don't know players that can apparently be below average as get those numbers in their first season, even so, imagine if they find form ?

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Ah Depay as a striker then, with Pedro as few wide player added.
Yup, I came to that conclusion during the game, I assumed that he would play on the wing, but it's true that he has all the tools to play upfront probably more than on the wing.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Yup, I came to that conclusion during the game, I assumed that he would play on the wing, but it's true that he has all the tools to play upfront probably more than on the wing.
Which means young and mata as of now as our wide players. Darn.

Question234

Don't think depay will be a striker. LVG is just in experiment mode, he'll put him on the wing eventually.

Xaviesta

Supports
Barcelona
Arsenal interested in 8.5m rated Barcelona holding midfielder Sergi Samper.

They can feck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.