Transfer Tweets - Summer 2015 | Stop Spamming - Discussion Should Relate to Tweets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suggs

Michael Qureshi‏@MichaelQureshi
Disse klubber har lagt konkret bud på Daniel Amartey. Kæmpebud siger agent. Må trods alt være dilemma for Ståle http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/dansk_fodbold/superligaen/fc_koebenhavn/staales-store-dilemma-kaempebud-paa-fck-profil/5671586…

These clubs have put in formal bids for Daniel Amartey. Huge bids claims his agent, must be a dilemma for Ståle (FC Copenhagen coach)

Says that Leicester and Marseille have made bids and that Galatasaray along with a couple of other PL clubs are interested.

twitter thread suggester
Michael Qureshi‏@MichaelQureshi
Disse klubber har lagt konkret bud på Daniel Amartey. Kæmpebud siger agent. Må trods alt være dilemma for Ståle http://ekstrabladet.dk/sport/fodbold/dansk_fodbold/superligaen/fc_koebenhavn/staales-store-dilemma-kaempebud-paa-fck-profil/5671586…

These clubs have put in formal bids for Daniel Amartey. Huge bids claims his agent, must be a dilemma for Ståle (FC Copenhagen coach)

Says that Leicester and Marseille have made bids and that Galatasaray along with a couple of other PL clubs are interested.
Admit it Suggs, you are Qureshi!

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
"Flatter to deceive" is the operative phrase to describe that feller.

Palace are mental to hand him a 5 year deal. Should have been 2-3 at most. Just hope they got a good deal on the wages & the deal isnt as chancey as it sounds.

I like Palace - real good local family club, so i hope it works out for them!

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
That price tag is not correct - it's allegedly £35m+

Absolute joke price & i'm baffled by his so-called rep as a top striker - i've never rated him as highly as some do..
Agree completely, he bottles it pretty much every big game he plays in. How could you possibly trust him yo be your main striker

Red Hand Devil

Plan M ish
"I said a hip hop, hippie to the hippie..."
Agree completely, he bottles it pretty much every big game he plays in. How could you possibly trust him yo be your main striker
I was gonna say he was a bottler too man, but i thought i'd limit my discontent a little, because there's many on here that rate him highly & would go through you for a short-cut & i couldnt be arsed with the heat today.

Argentina could have won the World Cup & the Copa America if Higuain hadnt missed 2 great / easy'ish chances, but true to form - he bottled it when it matters most..

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I was gonna say he was a bottler too man, but i thought i'd limit my discontent a little, because there's many on here that rate him highly & would go through you for a short-cut & i couldnt be arsed with the heat today.

Argentina could have won the World Cup & the Copa America if Higuain hadnt missed 2 great / easy'ish chances, but true to form - he bottled it when it matters most..
53 goals in 102 games for Napoli, 122 goals in 264 games for Real Madrid, pretty much 1 in 2 games for both teams. Decent record.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Stones wouldn't start every week for either club yet.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
I must be in a minority, but I'm not going to miss Rafael at all. When he wasn't putting in stupid tackles and getting caught to far up the pitch, he was getting injured early in a game and making us use a substitution in the first half.

Barring one decent run in the team, he was not really what we need.

Getsme

I must be in a minority, but I'm not going to miss Rafael at all. When he wasn't putting in stupid tackles and getting caught to far up the pitch, he was getting injured early in a game and making us use a substitution in the first half.

Barring one decent run in the team, he was not really what we need.
Sometimes you love a player through the passion he shows on the pitch, Rafael is one of those players.

izec

53 goals in 102 games for Napoli, 122 goals in 264 games for Real Madrid, pretty much 1 in 2 games for both teams. Decent record.
You know exactly what he means. Higuains numbers are decent, but he still is a bottler. For some reason, he enjoys a good reputation, but he showed in the last 2 years that he is the biggest bottler currently.

Scoring some goals for Real isnt the hardest thing in the world. At Napoli, he is the main man in a good team, again nothing extraordinary to score 1 in 2, considering he shoots also the penalties.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
You know exactly what he means. Higuains numbers are decent, but he still is a bottler. For some reason, he enjoys a good reputation, but he showed in the last 2 years that he is the biggest bottler currently.

Scoring some goals for Real isnt the hardest thing in the world. At Napoli, he is the main man in a good team, again nothing extraordinary to score 1 in 2, considering he shoots also the penalties.
Yeah it's nothing spectacular and I wouldn't have him at United but he is all right.

acrebo

To be honest, I don't think Stones would sit on the bench at Chelsea. I can see him being installed alongside Terry this season
Ahead of Cahill? Very doubtful. Stones would be phased in as Terry's replacement so it would be daft to push Cahill out for the sake of a season.

Stones would get his fair share of games at Chelsea but I'd expect him to be on the bench for the ones he'd need to be starting to gain that much-needed experience.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne

Exactly

I was actually going to include in my post about his record, it is bloody decent. Again, it all leads up to a big anti climax when your striker who scores all these goals in your season, can't take the chances he put in all season. I'd like to see who all those goals are against, what games etc. All conjecture on my part, he very well could of scored a lot of very important goals. It's just memory bias that he's missed so many important ones in recent memory.

littlepeasoup

Just read we apparently got only €3m to Rafael? Bargain buy for Lyon if they keep him fit.
We seem to be more concerned with getting players off our books to lower the wage bill than getting half decent prices. We've sold Nani, RvP and Rafael for pretty much the same price Tottenham shifted Paulinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.