Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
Gomes may not be Barca material yet but an interesting proposition for a team playing a regular 4-3-3, can't see him at United because of same exact Pogba role.

bucky

Fairly reliable local reporter confirms the rumoured bid & refusal citing Valverde - surely the board using the new coach as a shield. Unless of course this is merely gamesmanship for an improved bid
Buzzkill. Fairly sure it wasn't United then.

Gomes may not be Barca material yet but an interesting proposition for a team playing a regular 4-3-3, can't see him at United because of same exact Pogba role.
Not when there are better player around.

Infra-red

Why is Marca not on the ban list?
It may be propagandistic bullshite, but because of the source, it can be interesting propagandistic bullshite. It's the same reason it's worth continuing to draw people's attention to Duncan Castles articles.

elnorte

Freaky fly day

Newcastle's Chief Scout gone. Responsible for signings like Ba, Ben Arfa, Cisse and Tiote.
And Anita, Obertan, Marveaux, Gouffran, Riviere, Colback, De Jong (both of them), Cabella and Thauvin to name but a few.

Zoo

#Juventus, the search continues at fullback: between #Danilo and #Fabinho

Porco Rosso

Isn't it because known bullshiters clog up the thread and the mods don't want to give these clowns the publicity?
Many meltdowns on here have been triggered by wanting to believe bullshit about signing Fabinho / Silva etc.
There's no real point in referencing them tbh
I know that's the theory, and it would make sense if there were indeed some clear distinction between the known Bullsh*tters and everyone else, but in practice there often seems very little difference between the content put out by those that are banned and those that are acceptable. When you come to the realisation that even most of the established sports journalists are just making stuff up as they go along, or repeating rumours they pick up from sites like this one, then there seems little justification for banning anyone at all.

Hamzah

We are the only club dumb enough to make a bid
Show a little faith in our manager mate, he's far from Dumb, I mean the guy is a proven winner wherever he has been. Personally I trust him as I am sure most of us here do. Look at Bailey for example, no body knew who he was. Relax and rest assured Jose knows exactly what he is doing.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Matic is the rumour that just won't go away, has to be something in it.

Hope not, but it sure seems so.

spwd

No doubt they'll get him for £35m and we'll pay £50 for Matic, I like him but we should just sign Bakayoko if he's his replacement.

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
To me it feels like you have 2 christmas trees, both the same price. One is younger, healthier looking and would look great in your front room, the other is a bit more shabby, isolated at the edge of the plot and you're really not sure it'll look good in the front room, but this one can also hit a fecking spectacular goal once a season.

Fabinho v Matic

Devil may care

Liverpool are certainly putting a very dynamic attack together, whatever else happens their fans should be entertained next season.

As for Matic, I hope it's just lazy paper shit, I don't want that lumbering dollop here, we need more dynamism, not more one paced trees.

Dong Fangzhuo

Why are so many against signing Matic? I think he's brilliant
He fits the profile of what we need, but he's only really had one season at an elite level in his career. If you could guarantee we were getting that 2014/15 version of Matic, I would be all over this. The fact however, is that since then he's had one absolutely godawful season and one distinctly average season.