Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
2nd PSG bid rejected for Fabinho.

Robbie Boy

Am I the only one who doesn't care either way?
Definitely not, plenty don't seem overly fussed. Personally, I would be gutted, I think Lukaku is absolutely brilliant and would be great for us. Some don't rate him so highly.

Saf94

Manchester United remain confident they have him but decision is in player's hands

wesser99

Chelsea have 100% put that statement out there into the press, trying to make us out as the bad party like we are trying to ruin the Lukaku and Chelsea reunion, plastic feckers.
Def all there doing is trying to save face also Lukaku has never once publicly said he wanted to go back to Chelsea all he said was he wanted to compete for trophies and play in the champions league. He also has that arrogance to think that he can turn our fortunes round giving us the bigger pull.

United Pro

Yeah, certainly looks that way. Although I would have said the same about Lukaku a couple of days ago!
Fair point. Fabinho may well be the main CDM transfer target, but I feel it's a totally different circumstance to the Lukaku deal. We briefed the media for a while that Morata was the main transfer target to give Chelsea a false sense of security in thinking that they were the only ones in for Lukaku, which resulted in them negotiating to lower the transfer fee for way too long. We then swooped in and paid the fee required and hopefully got the deal done. With Fabinho, Monaco obviously would prefer to sell abroad and not to PSG, so if we were interested we would just need to make sure Fabinho wants to come here and agree a fee with Monaco. The deal is in principle a lot easier, so the fact that it still hasn't been done suggests that at the very least, Fabinho isn't the main CDM target imo.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
"Sporting decision/personal desire to go to Chelsea"

These journos inside Lukaku's head, are they?

NecssryEvil

"Sporting decision/personal desire to go to Chelsea"

These journos inside Lukaku's head, are they?
And why the feck are they even saying "sporting decision"? Like if he goes to United he is giving up all hope career wise or team accomplishment wise? I think he will be fine "settling" for United. SMH.

Zoo

Coutinho, the alternative for PSG after failing with Kylian Mbappe.

GaryLifo

Liverpool's Secret Weapon.
If we get him then I think all this late bid matching shite and 'agent fees' PR stuff will make Chelsea look even more pathetic.

So Romelu, what attracted you to sign for England's most successful and most famous football club instead of signing for Chelsea? Was it money? It was money wasn't it? Your agent forced you didn't he?