Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

MUFC OK

conspiracy theories dear me

ok here is another one how about we go for an old winger Jose knows of and has great CL expeirence at the age of 34, he did sign Zlatan at 35

Arjen Robben might be willing to come here for a 2 year contract and still does a good job for bayern

Ok hit me with it as you do
Not got enough hair.. wont happen

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Diego Costa to be transfered to Atletico and loaned 6 months to Milan AC.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Diego Costa to be transfered to Atletico and loaned 6 months to Milan AC.
That'd a near perfect transfer window for Milan. It's only for six months but Costa is pretty good.

RedMachine03

Poster of Articles
Milan: attempt to Sanches within 48 hours. Badelj has proposals from abroad, but it can be vice Biglia (with or without Kalinic in the operation)

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Think it is the fact he was adamant that Pogba will not join us and join Real instead due to his Spanish bias. Also,the abuse and burns he got during and after said transfer saga from fans.
Nah. He said he was joining United but preferred Madrid.

Trikie

Supports
Liverpool
Real Madrid selling him cheaper to Chelsea is a stategic tatic from Perez

It makes Chelsea's chance of winning the PL stronger

The more Chelsea win the league and if we dont the less income the club takes in

We lose our richest club in the world tag that Perez wants

Chelsea are no threat to them on that score until they move to a new ground and have higher income
Jesus :lol: If that had been posted on RAWK, Well I shouldn't need to say anymore than that really

Phil

Yeah it's not really clever/funny to steal a transfer unveiling pisstake video and make a pisstake of a transfer unveiling pisstake? Also to stay on topic, transfers.

Hest

Locatelli included? No way, he's talented. Milan won't want to let him go.
Thats right, the new sports director Massimiliano Mirabelli said in an interview not many days ago that both Locatello and Suso are not on the market, unsellable. They wont move. Torino have lately seemed interested in accepting only a loan of 2 years on Locatelli instead (without buying clauses), just a standard loan for 2 seasons. Milan however does not want this, but might accept 1 season instead with the addition of what else is mentioned (the sum plus Niang and Paletta permanently).
Hope he stays tho, had about 28 games last season and def proved his worth and can work perfectly as a back up to Biglia for example. Montolivo aint what he was in Fiorentina in my opinion and could work as a 3rd option.

Reactions: KM

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
conspiracy theories dear me

ok here is another one how about we go for an old winger Jose knows of and has great CL expeirence at the age of 34, he did sign Zlatan at 35

Arjen Robben might be willing to come here for a 2 year contract and still does a good job for bayern

Ok hit me with it as you do
I'd be all for Robben but didn't he fall out with Mourinho at Chelsea?

Was a decade ago like...

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
Bluff or not a meeting is scheduled between Antero Henrique and Neymar Sr to discuss personal terms.

It's the Neymar entourage who approached PSG.

It's win/win for PSG even if Neymar extends to get back at Barca after the Verratti case.

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
What I'm missing in this whole situation is why on earth Neymar would want to go to PSG. Are they offering him like 50m per year salary or something? To go from Barca to PSG would be quite a massive step down.

Varun

Staff
What I'm missing in this whole situation is why on earth Neymar would want to go to PSG. Are they offering him like 50m per year salary or something? To go from Barca to PSG would be quite a massive step down.
600k a week apparently.

red thru&thru

Roughly about £450k a week. Doubt he is on anywhere near that at Barca.