Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

Silverman

Also I haven't seen a lot of Bayern this year, but Costs always strikes me as top quality - fast, skilful, capable of winning 1v1 and excellent crossing. Has he fallen off this year?
From what I saw of him over the last year or two he has been really impressive, a constant threat but I've read some posters on here saying Bayern fans don't think he have been that good at all.

bio202

Supports
liverpool
Semedo is an excellent prospect, would not be surprised to see him thrive at S'hampton especially with the protection their defence gets from midfield. Expect to see a similar trajectory to VVD/Lovren.
Agreed, speaking of vvd. Lfc twitter is in meltdown ATM saying he agreed a deal

izec

Luciano Spalletti will reportedly look to keep Perisic, loan out Gabigol & track Bernardeschi & Berardi.

"According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Perisic “likes” the idea of joining Manchester United, but Spalletti “wants to keep him at all costs”."
I dont rate Berardi, but we should just go for Bernardeschi if they dont want to lower the price of Perisic.

PoTMS

From what I saw of him over the last year or two he has been really impressive, a constant threat but I've read some posters on here saying Bayern fans don't think he have been that good at all.
He started off really well but he's been poor since. Overall I'd say he's been a flop. Should be available on the cheap.

Silverman

He started off really well but he's been poor since. Overall I'd say he's been a flop. Should be available on the cheap.
He could easily shine at a new club given a straight run of games. Could be a good option for United.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
I'm sure Jose will ring a player if he needed convincing to come. Just the fact he wont be heavily involved in the process, or contacting Woodie daily.

2E_MUFC

Man City signed Silva and we didnt thats the issue here. Its funny you crying about Salah not getting a chance at Chelsea whilst nobody wants to give Perisic a chance and he hasnt even joined yet. :wenger::wenger:
Salah was young when he was bought, Perisic is 28 and they want a ridiculous price. Most people know Perisic isn't good enough for United, and by the way we shouldn't buy Salah either that's not my point. Bernadeschi is better than both

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Breaking | Real Madrid defender Pepe will sign a 2-year contract with PSG, according to MARCA.

djdhrubs

I'm sure Jose will ring a player if he needed convincing to come. Just the fact he wont be heavily involved in the process, or contacting Woodie daily.
Well isn't griezmann rumoured to have spoken to Jose on the blower? I'm sure he's involved, probably needed a week to relax.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
This is really strange, Glaston told me that players like Alli and Erikson are happy at Tottenham earning around 80% of Lingard's wage and wouldn't have their heads turned by bigger clubs with higher wages.

I'm not really sure what the solution is either because he also told me that Spurs couldn't really afford to reshape their whole budget because of their stadium costs.

It's a bit confusing @GlastonSpur because if they do have their heads turned by bigger clubs and they do want more money and you can't afford to give them all more money then surely that means that some of them will leave? If some of them leave, it's likely that others won't want to stick around in a weaker side, right? They should be strengthening with their competition.

What a pickle.
:lol:

Xeno

This is really strange, Glaston told me that players like Alli and Erikson are happy at Tottenham earning around 80% of Lingard's wage and wouldn't have their heads turned by bigger clubs with higher wages.

I'm not really sure what the solution is either because he also told me that Spurs couldn't really afford to reshape their whole budget because of their stadium costs.

It's a bit confusing @GlastonSpur because if they do have their heads turned by bigger clubs and they do want more money and you can't afford to give them all more money then surely that means that some of them will leave? If some of them leave, it's likely that others won't want to stick around in a weaker side, right? They should be strengthening with their competition.

What a pickle.
Because Spurs are an up and coming team with a manager everyone loves, whereas Barca, by virtue of their incredible recent success, can only really go one way: down.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur

What a pickle.
You are confused as to why a player would find it hard to turn down Barcelona?

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs

What a pickle.
Yes. Do you imagine this has changed? Dream on if so.

Eriksen said (in the link you cited): "In the future I see myself at the highest level. That’s my dream. Maybe in two or three years. It could be at another club or it could be at Tottenham, if we are all the way up there."

So, he sees himself at Spurs for at least the next 2 years, maybe 3, and maybe longer if we continue to progress. Little sign of imminent "head turning" there sunshine.