Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

RuudTom83

Hehe the press are a joke, every deal is starting at 100 million regardless of the player :lol:

United should set DDG buyout clause at 500 million and bid a billion for Neymar just for the lols.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
México,Turkey or China, destinations for Torres if he leaves

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Pepe,James and Coentrao will leave the club, the signing of Mbappé will depend on Zidane

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Speaking of Dolberg..
Breaking | Peter Bosz set to be announced as Borussia Dortmund head coach tomorrow, per Bild. €5m compensation

izec

PSG denies an agreement with Pepe. PSG also adds there are no discussions with him about a transfer

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Villarreal,Fiore and Lazio interested in the son of Simeone, Gio.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Las Palmas dream about the loans of Sandro and Vitolo until january

spwd

This is really strange, Glaston told me that players like Alli and Erikson are happy at Tottenham earning around 80% of Lingard's wage and wouldn't have their heads turned by bigger clubs with higher wages.

I'm not really sure what the solution is either because he also told me that Spurs couldn't really afford to reshape their whole budget because of their stadium costs.

It's a bit confusing @GlastonSpur because if they do have their heads turned by bigger clubs and they do want more money and you can't afford to give them all more money then surely that means that some of them will leave? If some of them leave, it's likely that others won't want to stick around in a weaker side, right? They should be strengthening with their competition.

What a pickle.

But but but they've got Poch :lol:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Much better tweet ratio today! Seems the market will slowly pick up now that the season is actually over.

Expect it to move with real pace once the international week is over.

Alabaster Codify7

Without wanting to sound negative, if Liverpool add VVD and Salah to their ranks, their transfer window is going far too well for my liking. Good signings that could make a big difference.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Do we really need a whole load of twats about small European club's transfers? Can we just stick to those concerning the PL and the larger European clubs?

Why are we interested who the manager of Dortmund will be?
Do we really care what Las Palmas are up top?
Gio Simeone, so he's the son of someone, well done!
Tigres want Tello and could pay 8m€, wow, thanks for letting everyone know, I will sleep better tonight for knowing that.
etc, etc

Or am I overreacting? @Damien ?

Peanut Butter

Do we really need a whole load of twats about small European club's transfers? Can we just stick to those concerning the PL and the larger European clubs?

Tigres want Tello and could pay 8m€, wow, thanks for letting everyone know, I will sleep better tonight for knowing that.
etc, etc

I agree with this. Was thinking the same thing. Just keep it Premier League focused maybe? I couldn't give a shite about Bundesliga or La Liga.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

etc, etc

You're overreacting. We've got a lot of fans of various clubs around the world. Our numerous Dortmund fans and German fans would be interested in who the manager of Dortmund is.

Though some are interested in purely the PL, others are interested in clubs around the world. If this was just kept to PL tweets, there'd be one tweet every 8 pages with most of the other posts discussing who is better: Salah or Perisic.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman

etc, etc

Well, knowing who the new Dortmund manager is is kind of big news. The others i dunno.. I stick to posting bigger news from all over but i find the others interesting as well.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

etc, etc

I enjoy knowing what's going on in the football world. Any big stories to do with the premier league you will find plastered all over the news. This is a good thread for finding out what's going on elsewhere.

Peanut Butter

You're overreacting. We've got a lot of fans of various clubs around the world. Our numerous Dortmund fans and German fans would be interested in who the manager of Dortmund is.

Though some are interested in purely the PL, others are interested in clubs around the world. If this was just kept to PL tweets, there'd be one tweet every 8 pages with most of the other posts discussing who is better: Salah or Perisic.
Maybe we could have a Man Utd related tweets thread in appropriate forum? Or is that overkill?

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

That's fine, but we are only up to 5 June, come August this place will be chock full of shit.

EyeInTheSky

etc, etc

rightly or wrongly I feel the same way. I would advocate for a united only tweet thread. That way the vast majority of us who only want to check on United related transfer links are spared from all the trawling through the garbage to find important tweets or being fooled that we are being linked or signing someone.

Pavl3n

Pepe,James and Coentrao will leave the club, the signing of Mbappé will depend on Zidane
Weren't we linked to Coentrao a couple of seasons ago ?! He's fallen way down the pecking order in Real.