Transfer Tweets - Summer 2017 | Keep it on topic

ghagua

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I've never had a [tax] problem in England, that's why I'd like to go back"
Feck off Ronaldo! Please don't ruin your legacy by doing this every few months.

crossy1686

career ending

Cristiano Ronaldo: "I've never had a [tax] problem in England, that's why I'd like to go back"
And if you paid your tax in Spain, like you did in England, you wouldn't be having problems there.

He would actually pay more tax in England. The wealthy have a higher tax percentage there than in Spain.

cyberman

The La Liga meltown if they lose Ronaldo and Neymar in the same window..
So guys, we can build our marketing around Messi and Griezmann?
Nope, Antoine could be gone in Jan
Suarez?
Can't, not with his reputation.
So who?
That FIFA cover with Messi and Henderson might not be far from the truth

yumtum

DUX' bumchum

The guy is pissed that Neymar has been on the rage these past few weeks, he's so hungry for attention it's quite sad.

God help him when he retires.

kirk buttercup

I'd sooner pay whatever for Ronnie than the stupid amount they'd want for Bale .
Just to clarify I think We would all rather Ronnie, I meant which one do you think we are more likely to end up with as RM look like they are going to get rid of one or the other

spwd

Just to clarify I think We would all rather Ronnie, I meant which one do you think we are more likely to end up with as RM look like they are going to get rid of one or the other
I was going to post what I did anyway but sort of replied to your post, I don't know obviously but I'd hope it would be Ronnie or nothing, I like Bale but for what they'd want it's too much of a risk, especially as the PL is far more physical than la liga.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Yep, a bizarre reaction to say the least. Who cares what he says about his taxes.
Well the post has gathered quite a bit of replies, so I'm guessing a few? It's Ronaldo taxes not mine, course he knows it'll be news worthy considering he mentions England too.

Calling Ronaldo vain is is an accurate description of him as a person, so the only bizarre post here is yours.

izec

Sounds like utter bollards to me. Who the feck are Cadena SER.

Either way I'm annoyed
Never heard of them before? They get posted regularly on here for transfer news and are quite reliable. It is the biggest radio station/network in Spain.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Well the post has gathered quite a bit of replies, so I'm guessing a few? It's Ronaldo taxes not mine, course he knows it'll be news worthy considering he mentions England too.

Calling Ronaldo vain is is an accurate description of him as a person, so the only bizarre post here is yours.
What does vanity have to do with the tax issue ? Bizarre to say the least.