Trent Alexander-Arnold

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Wow!

Wanted to say, 6 assists and a goal in 20 starts in the prem. Coming along nicely; A few injuries here and there but has had a consistent season which is impressive for a 20 year old. Should really be England's starting RB.
Wasn't a dig at TAA tbf, was more a "young players don't get chances" thing.

Classical Mechanic

He's developing very well it seems.

9 assists and 1 goal for Liverpool this season. The pass for Salah's goal last night was great (3:15 on the video)

Still needs to improve but doesn't turn 21 until October so has age on his side.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I'm a bit more reserved than a lot people, perhaps because the remnants of the "Scouse Cafu" still linger in my memory, but yeah... The kid has been absolute quality for us this season.

Also, if you enjoy that funny BTS stuff, this is worth watching :D

Classical Mechanic

I'm a bit more reserved than a lot people, perhaps because the remnants of the "Scouse Cafu" still linger in my memory, but yeah... The kid has been absolute quality for us this season.

Also, if you enjoy that funny BTS stuff, this is worth watching :D

It's fair to say that he's already surpassed FlanoLahm.

He just needs more consistency showing his quality because when I watch him he goes from brilliant to terrible within the same game.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
It's fair to say that he's already surpassed FlanoLahm.

He just needs more consistency showing his quality because when I watch him he goes from brilliant to terrible within the same game.
Yup, but like you said, he definitely has time on his side. He just seems to be doing everything right regarding the mental side of the game, & seems like a very grounded young man off the pitch. He's pretty hard not to love as far as players go.

It's a shame Gomez has major injury concerns over is head, because if he/TAA/Robertson/VVD could stay fit, we'd have a back four for the next 5+ years no worries. If TAA stays fit & keeps up the same mentality, I think he can hit the top.

Abe144

Supports
CD Guadalajara
Tied with Robertson with 11 PL assists this season. Wonderful player going forward