Trent Alexander-Arnold

TheReligion

Abusive
That's what he was as a youth player. Could see him in the holding role too, if he keeps developing.

He stamped his mark on the game yesterday. Not seen a youngster do that for us in a good while.

Still only 18 to boot. Clyne is going to have to fight for his place.
He did well with the free kick, despite the wall making a hash of it, but thought he was poor second half when it came to defending.

Aside from the goal average display.

Oga on top.

Supports
Liverpool
Since the scouse Cafu is no longer, we witnessed the birth of the scouse Alves yesterday :D in all seriousness though he was at fault for their goal but overall what a performance. He's already our best set piece taker, I'm very happy for the lad.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
He will need some help in the final. Definitely talented going forward, but my word if he get's isolated against Marcelo, like he did against Kolarov this won't end well.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Definitely struggles with balls over the top of him. I’ve seen several teams get some joy from that tactic against him. I’m sure Zidane will look at that as an area to exploit.

He’s 19 though and is about to play in a Champions League final so I’m sure he’s not complaining.

Southgate should be taking him to Russia.

Canagel

A very impressive handballer this guy is.
Amazing how nobody in the stadium saw this yet everyone around the world could see it was a blatant penalty and red card too. Clear goal scoring opportunity denied.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Definitely struggles with balls over the top of him. I’ve seen several teams get some joy from that tactic against him. I’m sure Zidane will look at that as an area to exploit.

He’s 19 though and is about to play in a Champions League final so I’m sure he’s not complaining.

Southgate should be taking him to Russia.
I think he could definitely wait til the Euros, this will be Young's last tournament and no need to rush him into the England team just yet. Southgate loves Trippier, so it's not like he'll start.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Good delivery but he looks worse than Clyne in almost every other way, IMO.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Young and Learning but cant think of too many better RB's who should be going to the WC as Walkers backup

Bwuk

Maintain my position from earlier in this thread that he isn't a right back. Gets caught out easily with the basics. Good going forward.

Could be a good midfielder given the chance.

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Saw Gerrard saying last night he has to go to Russia and Rio agreeing but who is he meant to be going in place of? Surely Walker and Trippier are no brainers ahead of him.

Silas

Saw Gerrard saying last night he has to go to Russia and Rio agreeing but who is he meant to be going in place of? Surely Walker and Trippier are no brainers ahead of him.
Wouldn't say Trippier's a no-brainer.

redman5

In a world of my own. People know me here.
For the benefit of United I hope he is their RB for a long time.
So do I mate. He's only 19 years old. You reckon he's the finished article at that age ? His good games far outweigh the bad ones, plus his pace & energy down the right flank compliment that of Robertson on the left. It's obvious that teams will target him due to his age & inexperience, but he'll learn to cope with it in time.

James Peril

Trippier is pretty average, and probably won’t play a part. Walker is the man for right back.

Classical Mechanic

He would be a good option for England considering the system we play. He would have Walker to cover him so would have less defensive responsibility and could concentrate on what he’s good at.

Bobski

Has talent but is getting most of his praise for being 19 rather than for how well he is playing. Like a toddler you gush over because they manage not to brain themselves on the edge of the coffee table when they start to walk. The only problem is that if you start to take it for granted you will be awakened from a much needed nap by the doubly shrill cries of child and wife.

RedIke

So do I mate. He's only 19 years old. You reckon he's the finished article at that age ? His good games far outweigh the bad ones, plus his pace & energy down the right flank compliment that of Robertson on the left. It's obvious that teams will target him due to his age & inexperience, but he'll learn to cope with it in time.
He may not be the finished article. But, neither are the players abusing him.

Andersons Dietician

Yeah, TAA would play as wing back in that system. I think it would suit his qualities.
From what I’ve seen Of TAA i’d Agree. He has looked outstanding going forward and WB would just allow him to do that more. He probably suits that position better than Trippier does. Certainly a risk but probably one worth taking.

Paul Martin

Supports
Liverpool
Amazing how nobody in the stadium saw this yet everyone around the world could see it was a blatant penalty and red card too. Clear goal scoring opportunity denied.
Definitely seen them given but it's been hit at him at 80mph from 3 feet away and he's jumping in front of the attacker and looking away when it hits his arm. The 2 penalties Roma were awarded in the tie though, were a joke, so swings & roundabouts.

Brophs

The One and Only
He has loads of promise and will get better and better but there’s a reason us, City and Roma have targeted his side of the pitch. We’re only a couple of decent blocks away from McManaman calling him the best right back in the world.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just read through all of her tweets about it. What the feck.

Bwuk

Pretty grim from him. Prick trying to have sex with another mans pregnant woman.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Yeah, fecking child. The woman's insistence on talking to him is weird though when he's been a creep from message 1.

Bergman

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, fecking child. The woman's insistence on talking to him is weird though when he's been a creep from message 1.
Because she was interested but wont want to come across like a cheap slag. If he had met her in person all that talk of loyaltly would be instantly forgotten.

My opinion on this is I've done worse at 18. Most of us have.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Because she was interested but wont want to come across like a cheap slag. If he had met her in person all that talk of loyaltly would be instantly forgotten.

My opinion on this is I've done worse at 18. Most of us have.
Yeah, they both seem awful from this.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Yeah I noticed that too. He asked if he should leave her and her response was to say he probably talks to lots of girls? Don't get me wrong, TAA comes across very badly but she's hardly coming across that well either.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
why would you want a fathers day message from a 19 year old who kicks a ball well
:lol: That's also a good point.

He sounds like a bit of a prick but I haven't a clue why she wasn't engaging with him thereafter and posting laughing smileys?