Trent Alexander-Arnold

Bojan11

Yeah I noticed that too. He asked if he should leave her and her response was to say he probably talks to lots of girls? Don't get me wrong, TAA comes across very badly but she's hardly coming across that well either.
Agree about both not coming across well. She should have blocked him.

But wanting to have sex with a pregnant women? What is he thinking? I sometimes don’t understand footballers.

Also she better get ready for the avalanche of abuse heading her way.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Agree about both not coming across well. She should have blocked him.

But wanting to have sex with a pregnant women? What is he thinking? I sometimes don’t understand footballers.

Also she better get ready for the avalanche of abuse heading her way.
I think this has less to do with him being a footballer & more to do with him being (at the time) a horny teenage boy. Lord knows I spoke to some weird people & said some questionable things when I was his age :lol:

Rossa

Because she was interested but wont want to come across like a cheap slag. If he had met her in person all that talk of loyaltly would be instantly forgotten.

My opinion on this is I've done worse at 18. Most of us have.
I doubt you were paid to be a role model, or was able to use your celebrity status for such purposes?

I hope he is innocent, and certainly innocent until proven otherwise, but your excuse for him is terrible.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Account has been put on private now. Not sure if the tweet has been deleted.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
why would you want a fathers day message from a 19 year old who kicks a ball well
omg Eboue, my boyfriend is a big fan of yours and it’s his birthday tomorrow! Would you be able to send him a happy birthday card please? :drool:

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
omg Eboue, my boyfriend is a big fan of yours and it’s his birthday tomorrow! Would you be able to send him a happy birthday card please? :drool:
Let me introduce you to a website called Cameo: https://www.cameo.com/c/featured

Get yourself a B-tier celebrity to give any sort of greeting to anyone you want. Look, you can get Carlton Cole to wish you happy birthday for $50! https://www.cameo.com/coley

:D

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Was this definitely him? I've only seen a few imgur screenshots from before the tweets were deleted.

Chipper

Adulterer.
I'm struggling to understand what he meant by chopped up bananas = sucking a penis.
That she has crap bj skills and would do that to whoever she sucked off? I think he's challenging her to prove him wrong, or was going to.

Was probably hoping for something like:

Her: "No, that doesn't happen when I give a bj"

Him: "Show me then"

cyberman

Because she was interested but wont want to come across like a cheap slag. If he had met her in person all that talk of loyaltly would be instantly forgotten.

My opinion on this is I've done worse at 18. Most of us have.
This says so much about you buddy..

Murray3007

I doubt you were paid to be a role model, or was able to use your celebrity status for such purposes?

I hope he is innocent, and certainly innocent until proven otherwise, but your excuse for him is terrible.
That's a bit of a myth to be fair tho, hes payed to play football not be a role model.

Handré1990

That's a bit of a myth to be fair tho, hes payed to play football not be a role model.
Not a myth. It’s become a joke with all the depraved stories coming out about every other footballer, but I’m pretty sure there are caveats in every professional contract about how to conduct yourself publicly and privately. All of them get media training etc. It’s all about how it reflects on the clubs in question.

Edit: off topic, but I’d want to commend the mods when I noticed how many terrible posters have been banned since this thread was made. Bravo!

Last edited:

Murray3007

Not a myth. It’s become a joke with all the depraved stories coming out about every other footballer, but I’m pretty sure there are caveats in every professional contract about how to conduct yourself publicly and privately. All of them get media training etc. It’s all about how it reflects on the clubs in question.

Edit: off topic, but I’d want to commend the mods when I noticed how many terrible posters have been banned since this thread was made. Bravo!
privately should be the main word here, what anyone does in there own time should be kept like that, its the fact you get people who sell stories or even worse the media who buy the story's about players, united have had many storys about the players being cnuts and have they sold any them because they cheated on the wifes or worse ? no they are to valuable for that now a days.

Handré1990

privately should be the main word here, what anyone does in there own time should be kept like that, its the fact you get people who sell stories or even worse the media who buy the story's about players, united have had many storys about the players being cnuts and have they sold any them because they cheated on the wifes or worse ? no they are to valuable for that now a days.
Doesn’t negate the fact that they are supposed to be role models for youth. The fact that they mainly become cautionary tales speaks to the times we live in, like you allude to. Most professional footballers, imo, lack a lot of formative experiences due to betting all of their most important formative years to becoming good at kicking a ball around. With regards to your last sentence, it’s all about degrees I believe.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Doesn’t negate the fact that they are supposed to be role models for youth. The fact that they mainly become cautionary tales speaks to the times we live in, like you allude to. Most professional footballers, imo, lack a lot of formative experiences due to betting all of their most important formative years to becoming good at kicking a ball around. With regards to your last sentence, it’s all about degrees I believe.
Raise your own kids and stop looking to spoilt footballers to raise them.

acnumber9

Even if you consider he’s paid to be a role model, he isn’t, what is the issue? He’s done nothing illegal. Having questionable morals or being a bit sleazy isn’t against the law and he’s harmed nobody.

ROFLUTION

If the imgur pictures from above is the whole case, then feck me, how can we know its not shopped? I could have done that with 10 minutes of Photoshop and my phone+workphone.

Its basically just renaming your contacts, create the conversation yourself, then take some screenshots and then plaster a half-selfie on in the end. Easy trolling.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
If the imgur pictures from above is the whole case, then feck me, how can we know its not shopped? I could have done that with 10 minutes of Photoshop and my phone+workphone.

Its basically just renaming your contacts, create the conversation yourself, then take some screenshots and then plaster a half-selfie on in the end. Easy trolling.

I don’t know why but people buy up that stuff so easily nowadays. It’s so easy to photoshop a convo

Handré1990

Raise your own kids and stop looking to spoilt footballers to raise them.
Yeah, thanks for the advice. See no reason to be short with me though, I was speaking in a general sense. I don’t even know what he did, just saw the outrage and answered another poster.

As for your brilliant, and oh so American advice, concider the kids who, for whatever reason, don’t have good role models in their lives, and look up to these spoilt footballers regardless. I didn’t argue they should be looked up to, just trying to look at it from a major club’s perspective. When I get kids of my own I’ll certainly stear them away from looking up to these people.

Other than that, have a nice evening! :)

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I would say he's the weaklink defensively but he plays next to Dejan Lovren so..... *shrugs*

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I thought he did very well considering the game he was in. Lovren fecked up the OFFSIDE which TAA was correctly in line for.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I don't get the bump? He's very close to being the best RB in the league

I'd only put Walker and AWB ahead of him

M Bison

Supports
York City
Like him myself, didn’t have a great game today but he’s been great for the scousers, as good a RB as there is in the league at the moment.

Mick321

He's quality, ridiculously impressive for a 20 year old defender.

Trizy

Don't see the hype. Then again I don't watch them week in week out.