Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Is that Ellis judge a Reagan hack? America is broken beyond belief.
I don’t think it’s down to which Republican appointed him. He’s always been a bit of a loose cannon so this sort of thing isn’t particularly surprising. Lets hope Amy Berman Jackson gives him the max of ten years when he gets sentenced in D.C. next week, which would put him at a more reasonable total of 14 years.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I don’t think it’s down to which Republican appointed him. He’s always been a bit of a loose cannon so this sort of thing isn’t particularly surprising. Lets hope Amy Berman Jackson gives him the max of ten years when he gets sentenced in D.C. next week, which would put him at a more reasonable total of 14 years.
I think she will and in a way I’m glad Ellis has done this as it exposes yet more Republican bullshit.

Looks like Kushner is absolutely fecked too which is nice. How many streams of treason are they currently running?

Blodssvik

The opportunity cost of rich guys is a lot higher for every day spent in prison than some average loser. If daily life is almost as shitty as being in prison then obviously they deserve half a lifetime in prison for petty crime.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
I'm sure that 47 months in prison is going to suck pretty hard alright.
He’s just got to make sure nobody takes advantage of him. Learn to push back.
Lads, I didn't intend any double entendres there. :angel:
I'm sure :D

We know you are straight up guy.
FILTH!

You lot should be ashamed of yourselves. Childish humour. Get a grip, you all disgust me.

Lol!

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
What’s been going on with this Florida sex trafficking stuff? First the founder of this “spa” appears in a photo with Trump at Mar-a-Lago and now she appears in a photo with Matt Gaetz. Obviously lots more to come on this trafficking, providing it’s not brushed under the carpet. Maybe he’s got half the GOP on camera.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
One is the loneliest number — and in this case, that loneliest number is Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fort Walton Beach.
On Dec. 19, Gaetz cast the lone "no" vote on a widely bipartisan human trafficking bill that passed unanimously through the US Senate in September before sailing through the House by a count of 418 to 1.
:smirk:

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Why are these guys posing for pictures with a Madame? Aside from the obvious assumption...