Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

Fergies Gum

Flynn's a complete numpty for allowing his son to get caught up in all of this.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Was this a sealed indictment or is this a fresh indictment?

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Ross was recently nailed for failing to disclose $2b in income during his government hearing. Wonder if its related to this.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
I suppose this sort of financial entanglement is why Trump and his mob never speak badly of Putin or Russia. They are all financially entangled with one another.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
I suppose this sort of financial entanglement is why Trump and his mob never speak badly of Putin or Russia. They are all financially entangled with one another.
If they're all financially entangled with Russians then they're absolutely financially entangled with Putin because he owns all the wealth and the wealthy.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
If they're all financially entangled with Russians then they're absolutely financially entangled with Putin because he owns all the wealth and the wealthy.
Yes Russia and Putin are pretty much the same thing in most of these examples.

Oscie

Leaks reported by NBC say sources "close to" the investigation say they have enough evidence to charge Flynn. To me that smacks of someone who's previously agreed a deal with the FBI to avoid a charge. I'd say Flynn will plead guilty to something, possibly a lesser charge, and cooperate.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Apparently 17 new sealed indictments just appeared in the DC District Court today. Obviously we don't know whether they are Mueller related for sure yet, but that many at once is a huge pointer to something very unusual.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Apparently 17 new sealed indictments just appeared in the DC District Court today. Obviously we don't know whether they are Mueller related for sure yet, but that many at once is a huge pointer to something very unusual.
How many sealed indictments are we up to now? Was it four or five sealed ones where people were speculating that they were related to the Mueller probe after Manafort and Gates?