Trump/Russia/SDNY investigation

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It was clear something big was going to drop once Trump was retweeting those "Britain First" videos.

The fact someone is leaking this stuff to the WH is a bit troubling. Flynn wants to cooperate so it wont be Flynn's team doing the leaking, so the likelihood is its someone senior inside the justice department.
I have absolutely no idea who might be doing that.

Fergies Gum

Can we not post stuff from attention seekers like Siskind and Abramson.

Just on the above tweet which is misleading in itself. Manafort has tried a few times in the last couple of weeks to amend his bail conditions, so his bail terms were not "suddenly" renegotiated.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
They're so tired of winning that they won't even fight back when people want to throw them in jail.

villain

Hates Beyoncé
So what is Trump going to deflect to now?

He hasn't jabbed at North Korea in a week or two, seems a safe bet.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
So what is Trump going to deflect to now?

He hasn't jabbed at North Korea in a week or two, seems a safe bet.
He's going to tweet a lot about Hillary over the next 24 hours, I promise you that. Exclamation marks too.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Is Dana Bash on coke or something? why is she talking about Big Macs?!
She's just giddy with excitement, like the rest of us. :D

That seems like a fairly minor charge all things considered, 5-8 years. Definitely sounds like a deal to me and if they've made a deal with him you can be damn sure they're going to be getting a fair return.
Especially if it turns out he's also bought his sons liberty in exchange for his information.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Everything we are seeing today is a direct consequence of Trump firing Comey 6 months ago. As Rex Tillerson might say....what a fecking moron.

Last edited:

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Everything we are seeing today is a direct consequence of Trump firing Comey 6 months ago. As Rex Tillerson might say....what fecking moron.
To be fair the FBI were already investigating. I imagine Flynn and Manafort would have gone down anyway.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
To be fair the FBI were already investigating. I imagine Flynn and Manafort would have gone down anyway.
Mueller's scope is far broader than Comey's investigation. I'm not sure he'd have got to Papadoupoulos and Manafort like Mueller has.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Yes but Comey's interpretation of Flynn's involvment was much more favorable to Trump's side than how Mueller interpreted it. This means that the entire investigation could've spiralled into a completely different direction had Trump not fired Comey.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
Trump always abandons everyone but himself and his immediate family members, so Flynn is definitely doing the right thing.
Yeah I'm wondering if he talked to him about a pardon and Trump told him no. It seems like Flynn has been floating the idea of flipping for a while, I remember reports from back in April suggesting that he was open to a deal.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
Yeah I'm wondering if he talked to him about a pardon and Trump told him no. It seems like Flynn has been floating the idea of flipping for a while, I remember reports from back in April suggesting that he was open to a deal.
They aren't allowed to talk to one another since any communication on Trump's part could be easily interpreted as obstruction of justice. His lawyers wouldn't allow that sort of thing, although the lawyers on both sides almost certainly talked regularly.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Amazing how low key she is. When was the last time you saw or heard from her?
I only hear her name when someone is making a joke about Drumpf not liking all his kids.

A quick Google search tells me she makes the news for her clothes now and then with the Daily Mail running a full story about her wearing bare legs at Thanksgiving.