Turn the Caf Green and Gold

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
We need another Panorama documentary showing Woodward’s incompetence.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
My green and gold scarf hasn't left the parcel shelf of my car, I proudly display it so anyone who's following me can see it.
Doesn't do anything, but makes me feel a bit better.
I say do it.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Can we not at least put something in the header? At least have it as a reminder of some sort. There’s plenty of traffic on this side and it’ll keep it in the back of their minds who the real enemy is. Better than doing absolutely nothing.

friendlytramp

More full of crap than a curry house toilet
Unfollowing the social media channels would be a good start and a relatively easy campaign to promote

Jesse > Messi

Impressive that the caf is bigger than the official website! Just goes to show people want to engage with United but are sick of the constant dross being served up for our pleasure and the drip feed of propaganda churned out by the club imo, amongst other issues. But I’ll leave them for now because I think we’re all well versed in these issues at this point. Green and gold till were sold, the more visible the better but I would echo others that this isn’t likely to affect change at the club. The only thing that will is hitting them where it hurts. In the pocket.

0le

Reddit Reddevils is already having a vote:

Tiber

Anyone on the cafe got a spare 4 billion to buy the club?

One of the issues with the glazer out campaigns are that aside from nation states (most of these options are also frowned upon) there are a fairly small number of billionaires who can actually afford us

Liverpool cost something like 300 million, this takeover would be in another stratosphere.

Fosu-Mens

One of the issues with the glazer out campaigns are that aside from nation states (most of these options are also frowned upon) there are a fairly small number of billionaires who can actually afford us

Liverpool cost something like 300 million, this takeover would be in another stratosphere.
Just wait for the club to continue its downward spiral to the point where we either gets less financially stable or the average consumer fan has had enough.

croadyman

Yeah unfortunately the only people who can realistically afford us are from the aforementioned nation states who have major human rights issues, so anyone who thinks we will find a buyer outside of them is going to be very much mistaken I am afraid to say

HarryRedCrumbs

I'm all for this...but it won't change anything unless people make a big statement. E.G. Stop buying shirts, cancel season tickets, don't renew, don't turn up for any games post COVID, cancel their MUTV subscription. Start supporting FC United.
This is all true....but, I do think that it would make a big difference if people stopped visiting the mufc website, and deleted the app (especially) therefore killing all traffic. If the non official fan websites were all showing green and gold, that would then stand out more.

But it would take a huge number of people doing that to make the difference. I can’t get my nephew off his phone and I can’t get it through to him that the mufc app is just mining data from him.

It’s a worthy cause and I don’t think it should be given up on, but I’m still not sure where we’re going if the Glazers leave. It’s no good unless we get bought up by a company like Fenway Sports group who clearly want to turn their clubs in to winners.

Dudu

Response looks photoshopped. No way that is an official response.
The club is poorly ran but not at this level.
He does say that his name was in fact removed from the official website.
Plus he was the President of MUSC Mumbai, so it would probably be silly of him to doctor a fake response when he could be easily be outed for doing so.

I mean it could be a rogue employee or something, but I doubt it's photoshopped.

soapythecat

He does say that his name was in fact removed from the official website.
Plus he was the President of MUSC Mumbai, so it would probably be silly of him to doctor a fake response when he could be easily be outed for doing so.

I mean it could be a rogue employee or something, but I doubt it's photoshopped.
If it’s real, it’s an horrendous response

pacifictheme

Nice idea, but the club wont even notice never mind care
Someone will notice. No way do people at the club not visit here. They might not care though.

But like someone else says, everything starts somewhere, starts here, reddevils do it. Etc etc.

Becks-7-

Supports
United & Eintracht Frankfurt
You have to start somewhere at least and the missing piece is organization.
United has a huge fanbase over the whole world and I would expect that more than 95% want those c*nts gone asap.

I would support however I can from where I am but some people need to be in lead. And it could be this place. From that perspective I think it‘s a nice start but nothing more. Could do a Twitter campaign the moment the CAF switched to get in the trends.

#unitedway #greengoldagain #unitedingreengold

Whatever man..

ROFLUTION

How about a new campaign with a new signal?

Green and Gold has had its time, and while it was worth trying, ultimately didnt work out. We need something fresh for people to jump on.

How about diving down into other parts of Manchester history and finding other symbols/colors/ways to symbolize our frustration?

My suggestion would be something from the beginning dark industrial ages in Manchester where factories reigned with no respect for the common-man (sort of like us fans right now) heavy dark smoke was making the vision over the city and factories cloudy (like us right now), and bad for the common people, who had no rights to be heard. Owners of factories basically shitted on them (like us right now). This would also play to the tune that Manchester is the place were unions popped up. (Hey, we're Manchester UNITED). This dark fog I feel also would be a symbol where Glazers or new owners / times could "lift the fog" by taking the club in a new direction.

So basically turn the site dark with fog over it to symbolize the new dark ages of Manchester.

People in here should join up in a contest to photoshop the best possible symbol/background/logo and get it started.

Fog the Glazers.

Red Comet

The journey of a thousand mile begins with a step. A single grain of rice can tip the scale.

Let's do this. Hopefully this will inspire other Utd communities to make the same changes. The media will pick up on it and amplify it.

Mr. MUJAC

Manchester United Youth Historian
Our colours are Red, White and Black.

They have been for most of our history.

We have been saved from bankruptcy twice in our history, the first by Davies who changed the colours to Red and White.

Newton Heath wore Green & Gold for a spell but Manchester United have always been known as wearing red colours.

I have no idea why people want a different colour. It has nothing to do with the Glazers.

Mo Caine

Supports
United from 1977 until 2007
I would actually need 6 billion, as i wouldnt give those leeches 4 billion of my money, i'd rather wait until some savvy businessman haggled them down to 3.5 on the monday, and i'd offer him 5 on the tuesday, the other billion would go on the team and a stadium refurb, a refurb, that controversially would reduce the seating capacity {but that's another discussion, for another day}

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Btw if you’re gonna ask for stuff you should put it in the admin help forum or at least tag @Niall

for what it’s worth I don’t like the idea. MUFC don’t give 2 shites about our board or any others for that matter.

Nani Nana

Supports
Whoever won the game
I like my tea green, I like my lawn green, but I sure as hell don't want no green and gold banner for this forum.

We had one up about a decade ago, no one cared.

Football is a business, suck on it.

Flying high

I like my tea green, I like my lawn green, but I sure as hell don't want no green and gold banner for this forum.

We had one up about a decade ago, no one cared.

Football is a business, suck on it.
Nothing can ever be better than it is now, there's no point trying. Got it. Thanks.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Win your game in hand and you are a point behind Liverpool. I know you guys aren't at your best but no need to become Norwich fans just yet.