Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickP

“@ManUtdMyLife: BBC radio reporting that Manchester United are finalising a deal for Lucas Moura.

“@allmanunited: Just heard on BBC radio 5 live that United are finalizing a deal for Lucas Moura”

Art

Art the artist
We're going to sign both Moura and Eriksen and the caf will just come to a standstill.

It is going to happen.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
We're going to sign both Moura and Eriksen and the caf will just come to a standstill.

It is going to happen.
And RVP. That would be a good summer in the market, eh?

prateik

Would still need central midfielders.
Lets get Bastian while we are at it.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
We wont sign Moura or RVP, Eriksen is a possiblity as he wouldnt cost as much.
Eriksen isn't a possibility at all. Not good enough and plays pretty much the same role as a player we've already signed this window

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
What is the caf opinion on Agent ITK? Bullshitter or knows his stuff?
:lol: Do you really have too ask?

But seeing as you did. He's a massive bull shitter and I can prove it.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Eriksen would still cost about £25 million. He is Ajax's biggest talent and they aren't going to let him go unless a huge bid is offered.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
Is there any chance at all that Fergie loses the run of himself and goes out to spend 100mil in the transfer market bringing in about 3-4 more top players.

I think Niall might need a new server.

SATA

A report from BBC radio is saying that #MUFC are in the latter stages of a deal for Lucas Moura. (£30M)

Pinch of salt as usual, but anyone hearing this now?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
A report from BBC radio is saying that #MUFC are in the latter stages of a deal for Lucas Moura. (£30M)

Pinch of salt as usual, but anyone hearing this now?
Isn't that from yesterday?

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
So the twitter thread is now the repeat the same info thread :lol:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Sorry to spoil it for everyone but according to darren_can on twitter bbc radio never reported anything like united close to a deal with Lucas. He's one of the only itk's that are trustworthy actually.

dev1l

Sorry to spoil it for everyone but according to darren_can on twitter bbc radio never reported anything like united close to a deal with Lucas. He's one of the only itk's that are trustworthy actually.
By any chance, are you claiming that someone used twitter to disseminate false information?

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
The funny thing is you ask him who we are in for and he won't know his arse from his elbow....:angel: Maybe you can ask him, if he's an itk, why he knows about as much as we do?

Ekeke

Rumours in Italy that Walter Gargano is in talks over a move from Napoli to Valencia. I dont watch much Serie A so is he any good? Just to replace Topal who went back to Turkey

Baby Faced Assassin

Pastor of Muppets
@intheknow99 Reports from Brazil state that #MUFC have a €38m bid for Lucas Moura rejected. I must say I find this pursuit of Lucas very strange.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
@intheknow99 Reports from Brazil state that #MUFC have a €38m bid for Lucas Moura rejected. I must say I find this pursuit of Lucas very strange.
Better hope it's not true. I would be miffed if we bought yet another attacking midfielder/can play on the wing player, let alone for that kind of money. Stop the bidding there.

wr8_utd

:'(
38m on Lucas when you can buy a top class CM with that money would be frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.