Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heffo

From what I've seen of that guy is that he's not an ITK but he's not one of those who makes up extravagant rumours. He's one of those who tweets back to people who ask him questions and is quite non committal, only confirming he's heard clubs have an interest etc. to make it seem like he's in the know. I highly doubt he's making it up so either someone has tricked him into believing it or it's true.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
You can be sure that's no more signings at either left back or central midfield if we buy him for stupid money... do not want.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
itk99 has been spot on many times before, not sure if hes got much wrong in comparison. He has also stated that he isnt the best when it comes to inside knowledge at United so I think someones fed him something.

NM

To be honest, all of us saying buy a CM and not Lucas will shut up if he turns out to be a star. Very few of us have seen him play - if he turns out to be world class, I would much rather buy him than a CM.

Brophs

The One and Only
To be honest, all of us saying buy a CM and not Lucas will shut up if he turns out to be a star. Very few of us have seen him play - if he turns out to be world class, I would much rather buy him than a CM.
I'm not sure I follow. In this scenario couldn't we buy a midfielder who could turn out to be world class?

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
itk99 has been spot on many times before, not sure if hes got much wrong in comparison. He has also stated that he isnt the best when it comes to inside knowledge at United so I think someones fed him something.
It's quite easy to be spot on about transfers not likely to happen when you tweet that bids were rejected...

Why do you post some shit from someone whose Twitter name is intheknow99?

adam118

Tancredi Palmeri‏@tancredipalmeri I don't see any other end for Lucas than going to Manchester United.Looks like a matter of time. If Mutd can spend 33,so they can spend 37

Nice... Still doubt the whole thing though. Although I think it's because of how many times recently we seem to be so close and then nothing happenes.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
99% of twitter in the knows, are knob heads......so why do people give it such credibility? It's the same tired shite. Story's come out because the media wouldn't survive without them...

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
He's only quoting Brazilian reports. Nothing to do with being ITK...
He has it in his name, trust me he qualifies...the storys on newsnow.co.uk which is a traffic portal, i'm sure the guy has his contacts hehe

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Apparently Owen has been offered deals from various clubs and is making his mind up now. Rumoured to be Villa as the favourite.

Baxter

:lol: 38 million.

Now what is the highest fee paid for a player from South America by a European club?
Denilson from Sao Paulo (ironically) to Betis was a world record at £21.5m. I'm not sure if Robinho to Madrid might have been more expensive.

Devil may care

I know it's unfashionable to say on this board as the general approach is if we don't sign a player we've been reported as trying to get for weeks on end, it's a case of "We were never in for him," but I think just like Sanchez and Hazard we are in for Lucas, I think Fergie's looking for another young magic player he can do a Ronaldo with.

NM

I'm not sure I follow. In this scenario couldn't we buy a midfielder who could turn out to be world class?
Possibly because the scouting team have identified a "Can't miss" talent? I haven't seen Lucas at all - I know nothing about him. I am just speculating.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
I know it's unfashionable to say on this board as the general approach is if we don't sign a player we've been reported as trying to get for weeks on end, it's a case of "We were never in for him," but I think just like Sanchez and Hazard we are in for Lucas, I think Fergie's looking for another young magic player he can do a Ronaldo with.
How times have changed, Ronaldo was a mere £12M!

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
You can't 'do a Ronaldo' with someone that costs £30 million. For that price, you have no option but to become a top player, I just worry that Lucas won't live up the the expectation in a similar way to Berbatov.

I'm surprised Sao Paulo are turning this down, if true. He's not worth that much, as it is.

SATA

24 million euro at the time same amount as Robinho when he went to Real. I find it extremely strange that a South American club would turn down 38 million euro especially now with the euro being much stronger these days.
I don't even think we will offer 38m euros for an unknown Brazilian player for a start to be honest. I can't see us doing that

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
There is no way on Earth we've bid £30m for the player. Either the president didn't check which team in 'Manchester' the bid/ delegation came from, or it's just some weird political move.

Sunny Jim

Warsaw...that's too far away from Edinburgh...
tbh i wouldn't be bothered if we didn't sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.