Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Dave Goddard ‏@DaveGoddard1971

Being told #mufc spending may not be over. They have two targets. Both midfielders. They hope to sign one.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
His bio says he's an agent licensed by the FA.
And looking at the FA's website along with his contact info on FIFA (his contact info on FIFA including email is the same as on the site in his bio), he's genuine.

In another tweet of his posted in this thread he said this on the first:

@DaveGoddard1971: Have it on good authority that Robin van Persie to #MUFC has moved a step closer.

gaz1185

To be honest he's pretty reliable. He posted this regarding RVP on the 1st August:

Have it on good authority that Robin van Persie to #MUFC has moved a step closer.
The 5th:

I said last week RVP is close. I've heard nothing to make me think different.
The 12th:

For those asking RVP hasn't signed for MUFC yet but I'm told it is imminent.
And finally, the 15th:

As I have been saying for quite some time RVP will join MUFC tomorrow.
Which he did! He also stated this on the 16th:

#MUFC have one more target but still nowhere near on reaching agreement with the player's club on a transfer fee.

Position is left-back and most have been correct.
And that came to be Buttner, he called that pretty early on.

Well I'm definitely hooked into this transfer window again!

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
Transfer window closes at 11.
feck sake, remember my school days were I'd have to stay up 'til at least one to make sure I got everything and I'd be wrecked in school the next day.

No longer in school, have the deadline day before Saturday, put it back to eleven. Feck wankers.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
feckING SO EXCITED!!! Anyone want a blowjob just hit my inbox! YESSSSS, I hope we sign someone good and not some fecking shit cnut.

Wonder who it will be.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
I had a feeling that guy's name rang a bell - and it was indeed he who was tweeting about RVP to United a good amount of time before the deal became official.

Very interesting. I'm not going to get excited just yet - my inner muppet understood that our business was done after Buttner, so it'll need a bit more than words from him to get it excited again.

KanieKaned

I'm going to hazard a guess with Herrera and Cabaye.
Id take Cabaye not sure if hes what we are after though albeit a very good player certainly knows how to strike a ball il give em that, then again all the same could be said about Dembele who is one of them I reckon, if we made a bid and spurs ahve now gone after him with city supposedly coming in too theres no way we are just gong to sit back and watch it all unfold.

ITS FOOKIN ON !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.