Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanthaman

Winner
sammatterface Sam Matterface
Paddy Agnew World Soccer's man in Italy tells #transfertavern that he thinks Wesley Sneijder will join #MUFC this summer
38 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

sammatterface Sam Matterface
Marcel Van Der Kraan tells #transfertavern that Wesley Sneijder wants to join #MUFC although he would be expensive

wr8_utd

:'(
talkSPORT talkSPORT
Three different sources have told #transfertavern that Wesley Sneijder could be on his way to #mufc - more here

Transfer United Till I Die

I am totally in the know, honest
Numerous trustworthy sources on twitter not from talksport saying that sneijder is our number one target, that we've opened talks and that it will happen if we are willing to stump up what is demanded.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
talkSPORT talkSPORT
Three different sources have told #transfertavern that Wesley Sneijder could be on his way to #mufc - more here
Christ I could tell them Sneijder could be on his way :wenger:

dev1l

Numerous trustworthy sources on twitter not from talksport saying that sneijder is our number one target, that we've opened talks and that it will happen if we are willing to stump up what is demanded.
It s better if you avoid using the words 'trustworthy' and 'twitter' in the same sentence...

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Am I delusional to honestly think we may end up getting Nasri and Sneijder in this window? Or at least Sneijder and then get Nasri on a free next summer?

Skywarden

Seriously. These journos and writers are becoming as bad as the mocking ITKs. Phil McNumpty retweeting a fake account, Howard Nurse doing his best impression of a spastic ITK and Duncan Castles aims for the Transfer Muppet award of the year.

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Sneijder will be popping over later on to sign up. He's having his Sunday Roast first though, then he's got to go and see his nan.
Nanny Sniejder can whip a better ball in than Bebe Sneijder that's for sure.

tintedsepia

I can confirm that (goalkeeper aside) that Schneijder was our No 1 target since the beginning of the transfer window.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
tintedsepia understands that Schhhneiderr is MUFC's number one target #MUFC #Schhhneiderr #Modric

Status
Not open for further replies.