Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

wr8_utd

:'(
Ian McGarry
I dont think #MUFC will sign both Nasri and Sneijder. Clearly SAF is looking for a replacement for Scholes. Inter def considering selling.

RonaldoVII

The only discussion regarding Nani would be them asking and us declining given everyone has said he is going nowhere. I doubt the media will be happy until we sell Nani :rolleyes:

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
I've never known a Beeb worker to spout as much shit as McGarry does*, reading back on his timeline. I'd take everything he says with a pillar of salt.

*not including Alan Green.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
British sources claim Man Utd have made contact with Inter over Sneijder today and they want to sell, Italian sources not so certain...#

wr8_utd

Sky Sports News
Developments on the futures of Samir Nasri & Cesc Fabregas coming up at 9pm on #ssn

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
British sources claim Man Utd have made contact with Inter over Sneijder today and they want to sell, Italian sources not so certain...#
If a bid by united was to leak out then I doubt it would be from Uniteds end. Sounds like bullshit to me.

prateik

McGarry is as much of a reporter as Savage.
Dont expect any inside information from him and dont expect him to be as reliable as the beeb.

wr8_utd

Nasri has told AFC that he wants to leave the club, according to SSN's 9 pm report.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
I've never known a Beeb worker to spout as much shit as McGarry does*, reading back on his timeline. I'd take everything he says with a pillar of salt.

*not including Alan Green.
McGarry worked for the Sun. Its to be expected.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
I'm so pleased we have Sky Sports News to give us up to the minute information.
Oh come on, be fair - I'd never have known that Cesc wants to join Barca without SSN's inside info. ;):D

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
As much as I don't like saying this, if one were to go out of he and Valencia, Valencia would go first unless Nani has done or said something unspeakable to the boss. Thankfully 'and i'm hoping' neither are sold because they're both cracking players.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
As much as I don't like saying this, if one were to go out of he and Valencia, Valencia would go first unless Nani has done or said something unspeakable to the boss. Thankfully 'and i'm hoping' neither are sold because they're both cracking players.
I have to disagree with that, Nani is definitely more mercurial but also less consistent. Valencia has a better end product and I think at the end of the day Fergie would go with him and Young on the flanks with Sniejder in the middle if he was to make the choice!

Neutral

BTV
garbosj Ian McGarry
Nani being a part of the deal :lol::lol::lol:

If this happens, United and Fergie are absolute mugs, it'll make the Bebe signing look like genius.

Nani is worth 30-35mil(easily) in the current transfer market, so for United to include him in deal means Inter will be screwing us like they screwed Barca(give us Eto'o + 20mil more)

wr8_utd

Rory Smith
And as for Meireles: as I understand, he is not expected to go on tour. *Suggests* deal is imminent, but not definite he'll leave yet. #LFC

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Rory Smith
And as for Meireles: as I understand, he is not expected to go on tour. *Suggests* deal is imminent, but not definite he'll leave yet. #LFC
How can it be imminent if it might not go through? Bloody twitter.

Siorac

It looks like it's imminent, the fact he doesn't go to the tour suggests the deal is imminent (i.e.: likely to happen any moment) but it's not definite yet. I don't see anything wrong with that tweet, it's quite clear to me.

Skywarden

I suggest we add Laure James to the list. Place her in the "stunner" category.

LaureJames Laure James
So latest news is that Nasri will be on the move. Arsenal's ceiling salaries rarely work to its advantage. Will it drag out over days?
Twitter

Phil

ManUtdStuff ManUtd Stuff
Samir Nasri today told Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger that he wants a transfer to Manchester United. [ssn] #MUFC

This true? Anyone with SSN?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
sammatterface Sam Matterface
Dom McGuinness tells #transfertavern that Wesley Sneijder is a dead cert for #MUFC
Apparently a dutch journalist is coming b/w now and 7 to confirm it.
Talksport

Status
Not open for further replies.