Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hans Moleman

SkyGraemeBailey
Corriere dello Sport claims Inter Milan have lodged a loan offer for Carlos Tevez and want a decision by July 31.

wr8_utd

:'(
SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey
Corriere dello Sport claims Inter Milan have lodged a loan offer for Carlos Tevez and want a decision by July 31

PS: Oops already posted.

buckooo1978

Corriere dello Sport claims Inter Milan have lodged a loan offer for Carlos Tevez and want a decision by July 31
i think this is the best City can hope for...

can't see any team paying 50 million plus his crazy crazy wages

dev1l

SkyGraemeBailey
Corriere dello Sport claims Inter Milan have lodged a loan offer for Carlos Tevez and want a decision by July 31.
Makes sense - it wouldnt make sense for any club under the fifa financial fair play rules to spend heavily on someone who within a year could be asking for a transfer back home.
It also confirms that inter do not have loads of money to spend.

wr8_utd

Makes sense - it wouldnt make sense for any club under the fifa financial fair play rules to spend heavily on someone who within a year could be asking for a transfer back home.
It also confirms that inter do not have loads of money to spend.
They'll be getting around 35m soon.

And it's good to see they've made a loan bid for Tevez as it rules out any swap deal!

dev1l

Darren_Can Inter Milan look to be signing three midfielders. They seem to need to sell before buying.

wr8_utd

BREAKING NEWS QPR - Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore: We are pleased to confirm that Adel Taarabt will be staying at QPR this summer.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Good for them. If he can play well this season, he'll snapped up by one of the top clubs. Certainly has the talent to do so.

Lance Uppercut

BREAKING NEWS QPR - Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore: We are pleased to confirm that Adel Taarabt will be staying at QPR this summer.
That is an odd one. I was under the impression his move to PSG was nailed on.

KM

That is an odd one. I was under the impression his move to PSG was nailed on.
The story is that the PSG Owners wanted him, but Leonardo didn't want him. That's why the deal couldn't go through.

RonaldoVII

The Journal claims that Sunderland have turned down the chance to sign Mame Biram Diouf or Federico Macheda from Man United.

KM

Burnley have accepted a joint offer from Bolton for Chris Eagles and Tyrone Mears . #BWFC #BFC.

Tyrone Mears is a bit meh, but Eagles could turn out to be a good buy.

wr8_utd

Palermo Vice President Guglielmo Miccichè - "I say that Pastore will go to the Premier League, I can even bet on it. "

Palermo's board can't stop speaking can they?

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Burnley have accepted a joint offer from Bolton for Chris Eagles and Tyrone Mears . #BWFC #BFC.

Tyrone Mears is a bit meh, but Eagles could turn out to be a good buy.
Tyrone Mears is decently quick and strong right? Going there to be a cover boy for Steinsson presumably.

wr8_utd

Neil Custis (The Sun :( ) says that Fergie says that negotiations for Sneijder are ongoing but difficult.

dev1l

Palermo Vice President Guglielmo Miccichè - "I say that Pastore will go to the Premier League, I can even bet on it. "

Palermo's board can't stop speaking can they?
My impression is that the only side/s interested in Palermo is/are Italian/s and Palermo know very very well that no Italian team at the moment is in a position to spend 40m+ for Pastore. So they are trying to invite English clubs in bidding or better claiming that English clubs are interested so they could hike the price up.

But I would be very surprised if an Italian team eventually pay more than 35m euros for Pastore.

dev1l

Neil Custis (The Sun :( ) says that Fergie says that negotiations for Sneijder are ongoing but difficult.
We all know that Fergie likes to confide with Custis, from time to time, being one of his favourite reporters..

charleysurf

Obnoxious, abusive bellend who is best ignored
We all know that Fergie likes to confide with Custis, from time to time, being one of his favourite reporters..
Great mates they are. Why that time Fergie banned him from Carrington it was just a bit of fun.

wr8_utd

My impression is that the only side/s interested in Palermo is/are Italian/s and Palermo know very very well that no Italian team at the moment is in a position to spend 40m+ for Pastore. So they are trying to invite English clubs in bidding or better claiming that English clubs are interested so they could hike the price up.

But I would be very surprised if an Italian team eventually pay more than 35m euros for Pastore.
Serie A has seen more spending than the PL and La Liga this year. I won't be surprised if he stayed in Serie A...

dev1l

Great mates they are. Why that time Fergie banned him from Carrington it was just a bit of fun.
But that was his brother...

:lol:

Fergie banned one of the Custis brothers just because he happened to be the brother of the banned brother. Fergie legend :lol::lol::lol:

dev1l

BTW re: Pastore. According to Gazzetta dello Sport, Chelsea are in pole position for the player. (It would be interesting to know who is feeding the info to the Gazzetta reporters ..)

KM

Palermo Vice Pres. Micciché: " @Javi_Pastore will most likely join Chelsea, but I believe there are several big clubs after him".
53 seconds ago
The president of Palermo is honestly 'arry of Italy. Speaks too much too the media.

Brophs

The One and Only
I bet he's got a batphone that connects him with every news outlet in the world with "media" written on it. In shit.

KM

Sky should really build a driveway with microphones and camera just for Harry. He could just come in his car, give a little interview and then go. Will save a lot of time.

Devil may care

The media seem to have ran out of ideas for us, it's just endless reworkings of the same Sneijder stories. Hopefully that means they are off the scent and Fergie has something up his sleeve.

Status
Not open for further replies.