Tweets Only 2010/14 Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aporkalypse

Looks like it's off lads...

@HowardNurse
Lots of paper talk today about #MUFC signings - but my understanding is that nothing is imminent. Only time will tell...

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I know he gets stick for stating the obvious but I like Howard Nurse, he doesn't spout shite for internet hits.

gaz1185

Looks like it's off lads...

@HowardNurse
Lots of paper talk today about #MUFC signings - but my understanding is that nothing is imminent. Only time will tell...
Agent_1234567 is more reliable than bleeding Howard Nurse of late, I wouldn't worry too much about this! :)

Aporkalypse

Howard Nurse called the receptionist at Old Trafford and asked directly. Can't get a more reliable source than that.

wr8_utd

:'(
I know he gets stick for stating the obvious but I like Howard Nurse, he doesn't spout shite for internet hits.
You clearly don't remember his "Modric having a medical at United" story from last summer then?

gaz1185

You clearly don't remember his "Modric having a medical at United" story from last summer then?
:lol: I think he's well and truly given up trying to be a itk after last year, if you look at his timeline now he will only post confirmed news.

Well here was one of his last guesses:

A lot of folk saying Park Ji-sung will join QPR on Monday. Personally think QPR are going to announce new stadium plans, but we'll see...

Baxter

If Nurse is saying nothing is imminent, then something most definitely is happening. :drool:

Maajid

Formerly Mad
ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff
Arsene Wenger has agreed to sell Robin van Persie to Manchester United for £22m. [setanta]

Raulduke

I actually stopped following Nurse on twitter more because of that hateful looking avatar of his shit-eating-grin wearing, over inflated head than the exceptional banality of his posts.

Burrow

FM Experiment God
Scout
It's insane how this deal is not concluded yet, concidering the amounts of deals being accepted and medicals RvP has attended these last few weeks.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I think he might have a cancer from the amount of X-Rays he has undergone these past couple of weeks.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
according to https://twitter.com/source_football

BREAKING: Manchester United have had a bid ACCEPTED for Robin Van Persie. Around £20m plus add ons. Medical could happen today. #MUFC #AFC

Again probably bs...
And following that:

Football Source ‏@source_football
#MUFC have asked Holland to allow RVP to leave national team to complete move. Hence "could happen today"

Man-United

#MUFC have asked Holland to allow RVP to leave national team to complete move. Hence "could happen today"

Brophs

The One and Only
Possession is 9/10 of the law. We're going for squatters' rights on Van Persie. To the Adverse Possession thread!

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Again, why are Arsenal so up in arms about him going to United when they are happy to deal with city?

It reminds me a bit of Chelsea wanting to be rivals with us. You're not. We just played too many games against you in the CL for a while.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Again, why are Arsenal so up in arms about him going to United when they are happy to deal with city?

It reminds me a bit of Chelsea wanting to be rivals with us. You're not. We just played too many games against you in the CL for a while.
Irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.