g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Twitter Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
Cant expect chelsea to let mourinho go after a single season really, especially when its been a pretty good season for them really.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Interesting, I wonder if this is why the club is waiting. I would rather LvG, honestly can't take another season of defensive football.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It would be much easier to take if we were actually winning games though...
No doubt, Mourinho would have us winning. I was set on him last summer, but I have some doubts this time around.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
No doubt, Mourinho would have us winning. I was set on him last summer, but I have some doubts this time around.
With Madrid he gave them defensive qualities whilst being incredibly forceful on the counter attack. It is very similar to how United played with Rooney/Tevez/Ronaldo. I think if he took over our current team it wouldn't be very enjoyable to watch but if he was in it for the long run and had time to build on attacking options and adding quite a bit of pace, he could definitely get us playing exciting football whilst sticking to his principles.

Ekeke

The "exciting football" came purely from having a couple of the best players in the world. You cannot make Cristiano Ronaldo play boring football

Thats what he'd do. Attract big names who do the exciting stuff on their own, while he sets up a team not to lose

Kag

The "exciting football" came purely from having a couple of the best players in the world. You cannot make Cristiano Ronaldo play boring football

Thats what he'd do. Attract big names who do the exciting stuff on their own, while he sets up a team not to lose
You make the work of Jose Mourinho seem rather easy.

RedBistro

Well then I wont be interested! ;-)
:lol:

There's a reason I reposted that tweet, I've just screen captured how to embed a tweet, just uploading it to youtube will be post it when it is uploaded (seems to be taking ages.)

MkPaul

learnt from the best
IF we did end up getting Mourinho, how much would it cost us if he brought Hazard with him? :rolleyes:

MkPaul

learnt from the best
@SATA
"Happy enough" is great and i'm sure that will keep him at Chelsea but that doesn't mean if United came calling and really wanted him, he would be tempted. You can tell he would love to manage United.

SATA

@SATA
"Happy enough" is great and i'm sure that will keep him at Chelsea but that doesn't mean if United came calling and really wanted him, he would be tempted. You can tell he would love to manage United.
I think the Van Gaal to United stories has too much smoke without fire not to happen

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It'd be unthinkable for a top club manager to leave for another top club. It just doesn't happen over here.

Any idea he's smarting to shove it to Abramovich is incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.