Tyler Adams

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
No thanks. Running to talent ratio is off.

Bondi77

Wasn't someone on here raving on about how good this guy is :lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Horrid player. Worse source

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I wonder if footyinsider1-246 were taken and who did it.

Dannn411

I would take him for less than £10m. Nifty squad player to have if someone like Casemiro is out through injury or suspension. He's the type of squad player we need. Someone to keep things ticking over and maintain position. Not everybody has to be a game busting centre mid. Obviously he'd have to be one of 3 midfield signings but not a bad option at all to look at. I like his profile. And most importantly he can actually pass at a high level which is more than can be said for 90% of our midfield group.

Bondi77

I would take him for less than £10m. Nifty squad player to have if someone like Casemiro is out through injury or suspension. He's the type of squad player we need. Someone to keep things ticking over and maintain position. Not everybody has to be a game busting centre mid. Obviously he'd have to be one of 3 midfield signings but not a bad option at all to look at. I like his profile. And most importantly he can actually pass at a high level which is more than can be said for 90% of our midfield group.
Are you the MLS fan?

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Not sure I agree with the sentiment here at all - he's a good player. Was excellent at the World Cup and the difference when he's in and out of the Leeds team is night and day (1.5 goals per game conceded with him vs. 2.9 goals per game conceded without him). He's relatively young (24) and yet is the captain of USA. If he was relatively cheap he'd be an excellent squad addition in my opinion.

Most Leeds fans will tell you he's their best player, and whenever I watch Leeds (unfortunately quite often) and he's playing he looks good. There is a more then decent chance Leeds stay up if he hadn't been injured for the last few months.

Last edited:

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I think he's good. Assume he's down the wishlist for midfield targets but makes sense to have him as an option should other moves prove unsuccessful.

BarryWinks

I like him. I think there's a good player in there. He's not elite, but could be a solid Casemiro backup. Also has good on-pitch character, you can never have too much of that.

G-manc

Leeds have missed him massively but he’s not a top 6 player. Breaks thing up but is so limited as a footballer.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
He was used as right back 17 times in his career. Let's say if the link is legit, may be he's not being targeted for midfielder position but for inverted right back.

jesperjaap

He seems to have a winnign mentality and leadership skills and I think being very under rated in thsi thread. He has been one of the few successes for Leeds this season aprt from his injuries. Leeds have looked a far better team with him in the side.

Personally wouldnt sign him, but he is a good player, agree his skill set is fairly limited, but his workrate and winning the ball back is really good. Wast he one of the players Ragnick seemed to champion as a signing if I remember rightly?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

Would Leeds realistically sell to us? This isn't the Leeds of 2004 that needed the Alan Smith money up front just to stay afloat. Parachute payments exists nowadays so they could easily reject our bids and be financially sound.

Todd

I'm probably biased because I'd love to see an American outfield player at United, but I think many aren't rating him fairly. As someone else said he was very good at the World Cup. High workrate player, at the right price I'd take him as a deputy for Casemiro.

Ted Lasso

Easily one of Leeds' best players. If we can sign him for less than £20m that's quite a bit saved from putting it towards someone like Rice.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
I'm probably biased because I'd love to see an American outfield player at United, but I think many aren't rating him fairly. As someone else said he was very good at the World Cup. High workrate player, at the right price I'd take him as a deputy for Casemiro.
I thought United fans wanted to see the back of Americans

Threesus

Not sure I agree with the sentiment here at all - he's a good player. Was excellent at the World Cup and the difference when he's in and out of the Leeds team is night and day (1.5 goals per game conceded with him vs. 2.9 goals per game conceded without him). He's relatively young (24) and yet is the captain of USA. If he was relatively cheap he'd be an excellent squad addition in my opinion.

Most Leeds fans will tell you he's their best player, and whenever I watch Leeds (unfortunately quite often) and he's playing he looks good. There is a more then decent chance Leeds stay up if he hadn't been injured for the last few months.
Would Leeds even sell to us?

GoldanoGraham

I like this player - good high energy and productive. Got to be available at a good price now.

RyRoc

Not sure if he’s United quality but disagree with those suggesting that this guy is all about running. He’s got a decent passing range and is fairly composed when being pressed. Leeds have fallen off a cliff without him.

Crimson King

Don't think he's good enough, but I can see him as a young replacement for Fred, if he was to leave. Provides a bit of depth and is probably quite motivated.

Tbh I think this link is bollocks though.

lex talionis

Adams would actually be a decent acquisition for depth in midfield, but we need to make sure we bring in immediate starters at 9 and 8 before talking about squad depth.

My only objection to the idea of Adams — for depth, not to walk into the starting XI — is that we already have some promising midfielders in the youth squad. Unless ETH decides to let them go I see no obvious reason to bring in Adams

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
Wasn't someone on here raving on about how good this guy is :lol:
It was me before the WC. He is a very good player and the prove is what happened to Leeds once he was injured. At 24 he should continue to improve.