UAP - Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
There is a big difference.
An infinitely big one.
Of course I understand that, even assuming that infinity exists in that respect. Because for our Universe to be infinitely big, it would probably need to bend back on itself. And it is believed to be flat.
Anyway what I was saying was that our galaxy is more than big enough for us to contemplate Alien Life or Extra Terrestrial visitors.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
There's been plenty of cases where pilots have seen/experienced objects backed up by radar, as shown in this report - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FIyprY7ynfp_qAdBOFt7t8GPJhvSruc8/view

Are the hundreds/thousands of pilots over the years all making the same mistakes? Even when there's radar evidence to back up their claims?
No, of course they are not all making it up, but some could be confused or fake and many could be alcohol or drugs induced...

About 25 years ago when I was at sea, we were fishing about 6 miles off the French coast (but hey, it's always them stealing our fish from our waters isn't it? :rolleyes:) when all of a sudden a very large unmarked dark grey/blue vessel shot across our bow at a ridiculous speed. It was so close we all shouted and screamed at it and threw big rocks at it that all just clanged and bounced off the sides.

The boat was unlike anything any of us had seen before and was paneled in a way we hadn't seen either. It has no markings l, registration, flags or windows we could see and only one small red light on an Arial at the top of what we presumed was the wheelhouse.

Our skipper poked his head out the wheelhouse and asked what we were all screaming about so we showed him. As it was dark all he saw was a large silhouette disappearing in the near distance at an incredible speed. He checked the radar and nothing was showing within a 4 mile distance.

We often speak about this and many of my mates have seen similar. We definitely think rlwe had a lucky escape as if it had hit us it would have sank us and we were a 150ft near 500 tonne boat.

It was definitely military and almost certainly those test runs have sank boats before and those disasters have just been reported as a loss due to unknown circumstances.

I absolutely guarantee the military from all countries do this on land, sea and in the air. I also guarantee many private defence companies do too.

Seeing as the technology we have as mere livestock is years and sometimes decades behind, I absolutely say that the majority of these sitings are human. Military or private, but almost certainly not alien.

Although I do say without question that we are not alone in the Universe, I just don't think they are here now or have been in recent years.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
No, of course they are not all making it up, but some could be confused or fake and many could be alcohol or drugs induced...

About 25 years ago when I was at sea, we were fishing about 6 miles off the French coast (but hey, it's always them stealing our fish from our waters isn't it? :rolleyes:) when all of a sudden a very large unmarked dark grey/blue vessel shot across our bow at a ridiculous speed. It was so close we all shouted and screamed at it and threw big rocks at it that all just clanged and bounced off the sides.

The boat was unlike anything any of us had seen before and was paneled in a way we hadn't seen either. It has no markings l, registration, flags or windows we could see and only one small red light on an Arial at the top of what we presumed was the wheelhouse.

Our skipper poked his head out the wheelhouse and asked what we were all screaming about so we showed him. As it was dark all he saw was a large silhouette disappearing in the near distance at an incredible speed. He checked the radar and nothing was showing within a 4 mile distance.

We often speak about this and many of my mates have seen similar. We definitely think rlwe had a lucky escape as if it had hit us it would have sank us and we were a 150ft near 500 tonne boat.

It was definitely military and almost certainly those test runs have sank boats before and those disasters have just been reported as a loss due to unknown circumstances.

I absolutely guarantee the military from all countries do this on land, sea and in the air. I also guarantee many private defence companies do too.

Seeing as the technology we have as mere livestock is years and sometimes decades behind, I absolutely say that the majority of these sitings are human. Military or private, but almost certainly not alien.

Although I do say without question that we are not alone in the Universe, I just don't think they are here now or have been in recent years.
Where did you get the rocks?

luke511

Secret military programs are a possibility for all of them, but it's just a complete disregard for all the pilots' ability to judge unconventional activity in the sky. They're the most qualified people on the planet to process the situation and weigh up the possibility of it being military or not. There's enough bizarre cases now, stretching back to the 1940s, that you can't just brush it off as them all being potentially confused or drunk.
There's a whole section going into detail about the electromagnetic effects pilots have experienced when the alleged UFO came close to them, backed up with them physically seeing the object and its unconventional behaviour. Again, this could be military but as it stands theres no evidence of any aerial vehicle being able to do such things. The unconventional behaviour pilots are experiencing today match up to the cases as far back as the 40s and 50s, it doesn't quite add up.

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
Secret military programs are a possibility for all of them, but it's just a complete disregard for all the pilots' ability to judge unconventional activity in the sky. They're the most qualified people on the planet to process the situation and weigh up the possibility of it being military or not. There's enough bizarre cases now, stretching back to the 1940s, that you can't just brush it off as them all being potentially confused or drunk.
There's a whole section going into detail about the electromagnetic effects pilots have experienced when the alleged UFO came close to them, backed up with them physically seeing the object and its unconventional behaviour. Again, this could be military but as it stands theres no evidence of any aerial vehicle being able to do such things. The unconventional behaviour pilots are experiencing today match up to the cases as far back as the 40s and 50s, it doesn't quite add up.
I get that but remain sceptical. It's like the guy giving evidence before Congress was clearly a bit off, the same as one of the main people the Beyond the Curve flat earth documentary focused on was an ex NASA employee....

Just because you are intelligent or in the the percentage of your field, doesn't mean you can't be batshit crazy too.

I do agree that it doesn't add up, but neither does the fact the vast majority of all these sightings and reports are from the USA. I still put my money on secret testing of top secret technology.

Smores

I get that but remain sceptical. It's like the guy giving evidence before Congress was clearly a bit off, the same as one of the main people the Beyond the Curve flat earth documentary focused on was an ex NASA employee....

Just because you are intelligent or in the the percentage of your field, doesn't mean you can't be batshit crazy too.

I do agree that it doesn't add up, but neither does the fact the vast majority of all these sightings and reports are from the USA. I still put my money on secret testing of top secret technology.
It's certainly the most probable conclusion by some distance. Even alien tech tested by the military is more likely than actual aliens flying about in all these cases.

I think I've said in this thread before but the chances of alien technology as artifacts being found on earth would be significantly more likely than active aliens.

nimic

something nice
Scout
I think I've said in this thread before but the chances of alien technology as artifacts being found on earth would be significantly more likely than active aliens.
Yeah that's a good point. Given the timescales involved, it's extremely more likely that they visited us at some point in the past than are currently visiting us.

Tarrou

or lying.

but why can't you?

dinostar77

Oh I don't remotely understand it myself, I just take astrophysicists on their word when they say it might be the one we're living in.
Dont think anyone does. Now i just thought about it for a minute and my head hurts.

M15 Red.

It has to be a mix of different world governments and private tech companies who are responsible for the high tech sightings, surely? The idea that it's aliens visiting Earth just seems utterly ridiculous me.

NotThatSoph

lemons are annoying
Jeremy Corbell has conned his way into a congressial hearing, am I getting this right? Of all the people, they might as well have sent Lazar.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Merge this into my thread. This thread is inferior

dinostar77

there was a study done that showed 92% of sightings are in the USA

for context USA consists of 4% of the worlds population
https://mitechnews.com/guest-columns/ufo-sightings-which-country-has-the-most/

With this in mind, we’ve decided to take a closer look at the top five countries with the most UFO sightings. Data is courtesy of the Center for UFO Studies, Mutual UFO Network and the National UFO Reporting Center.

• Coming in at fifth place is Spain, which has seen a total of 3,650 sightings since 1947. The Canary Islands and the Balearic Islands are the regions with the most UFO sightings in Spain.
  • In fourth place is France, with 5,068 sightings reported since 1954. In 2017 alone, France had 455 reported sightings, which is higher than any other year on record.
  • In third place is China, with over 8,000 sightings reported since the 1980s. Beijing and Shanghai are the cities with the most reported sightings.
  • The second highest number of sightings is recorded in Canada where over 15,000 sightings have been reported since 1989. In 2020 alone, Canada recorded 1,243 sightings of UFO.
  • Finally, the country with the highest number of reported sightings is the United States of America. According to the National UFO Reporting Center, there have been over 105,000 reported sightings and encounters of UFOs in the United States since 1947. With the highest number of sightings, the USA is the most popular country for people interested in ufology.

Denis79

I am 100% sure we aren't the only intelligent life out there but not convinced we have been visited by others.

luke511

or lying.

but why can't you?
Because that would be irresponsible (and highly disrespectful) given the context. The options are confused, drunk or liar as a possible explanation for the list of electromagnetic effects on the vehicle when they get close, stretched across 81 individual cases amongst military, commercial and private pilots. Why can’t it be taken more seriously?

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Its a cool idea but as Stephen Hawking proved time travel is not possible, especially in the past. In my opinion wich of course is not based on facts these UFOs are probably probes of some sort left to check and maintain the balance and the course of this planet. They are running with the help of AI and possibly robots only interested in their task so no wonder why the UFOs are actually NOT interested in contact with humans. All stories of contacts and communication with some kind of nonhuman beings are FAKE.
What is it based on exactly?

Tarrou

Because that would be irresponsible (and highly disrespectful) given the context. The options are confused, drunk or liar as a possible explanation for the list of electromagnetic effects on the vehicle when they get close, stretched across 81 individual cases amongst military, commercial and private pilots. Why can’t it be taken more seriously?
lack of hard evidence i guess?

NotThatSoph

lemons are annoying
How many of them do you believe are real?

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
I am 100% sure we aren't the only intelligent life out there but not convinced we have been visited by others.
Given some of the posts on the CAF are you sure intelligent is the right word to use :D

NotThatSoph

lemons are annoying
I believe all of them experienced something, why would they collectively lie? To be called confused, a drunk or a liar?
Everyone experiences something, all of the time. How many of the 81 do you think saw what they say they believe they saw?

nimic

something nice
Scout
How seriously are you taking reports of people speaking directly with God (and that God speaks back)? Or who claim to have seen fairies (like Arthur Conan Doyle did), or that magic is real, or that homeopathy works, or that vaccines don't work? There are many of all of those, and all of the groups also include many intelligent, otherwise rational and trustworthy people. Why can't it be taken more seriously?

luke511

How seriously are you taking reports of people speaking directly with God (and that God speaks back)? Or who claim to have seen fairies (like Arthur Conan Doyle did), or that magic is real, or that homeopathy works, or that vaccines don't work? There are many of all of those, and all of the groups also include many intelligent, otherwise rational and trustworthy people. Why can't it be taken more seriously?
Show me the reports and research papers please.

luke511

Everyone experiences something, all of the time. How many of the 81 do you think saw what they say they believe they saw?
I think it’s enough accounts to consider them actually experiencing electromagnetic effects as a possibility.