UEFA Champions League 2013 Semi Finals

OB

IMO there wasnt intent to touch the ball with the hand, this decision was spot ons
But it should have been a pen. A foul is a foul intentional or not. His hand was really out of his body. If its not intentional, don't give the card, but should have been a pen i feel..

Marcosdeto

Guess who's back?
But it should have been a pen. A foul is a foul intentional or not. His hand was really out of his body. If its not intentional, don't give the card, but should have been a pen i feel..
as far as i know, the ref doesnt have to consider if there was intent in a foul, but he has to in a hand

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Haha, Ribery's 'defensive' header was as good as setup as Alves could have done!

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
as far as i know, the ref doesnt have to consider if there was intent in a foul, but he has to in a hand
If his arm is away from his body, it is a penalty all day long since he should have it stuck to his body as all players do when in the penalty box hence the reason why players cross their arms behind their back when a cross comes in.

Siorac

Only intentional handball is against the laws of the game. It's up to the referee to determine what constitutes intent.

In this case I think it should have been a penalty though.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
What actually is the Qatar foundation? I mean what does it sell. Have the Qataris got anything out of investing in PSG and Barca?

Man-United

Is Martinez the difference this season to Bayern being so good or how has he been doing since joining?

NoLogo

Is Martinez the difference this season to Bayern being so good or how has he been doing since joining?
Not really. He has been rather medicore during the first half of the season and only increased in form in the second half.

We talked about this in other threads already and it's really a mixture of things, like Bayern playing a different defensive concept, Dante being really good, Mandzukic doing a lot of defensive work from front and yeah of late Martinez in good form has contributed as well.

Snake Plissken

Aka LTS10
Bayern have got this in the bag. Totally dominant.

Barca haven't created a chance, they look slow, sluggish, shit!

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
That's what you want from the Champions League Semi Final commentary team... Gareth Southgate.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
We definitely could have matched both of these teams if we played like we did against Madrid.