UEFA Champions League 2013 Semi Finals

Moby

Dick
Like they did PSG? can't see Barca destroying Bayern at all to be honest. If they win it will be very close.
I don't mean in terms of goals, but in terms of domination, if Bayern are still missing Kroos by that time, they will find it very tough against a top gear Barca performance.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Bayern should and could win this by 2 or 3 goals.The difference between the two teams is such that they will disappointed if it finished with only one goal deficit

Proud_Lyon

Banned Cnut
:lol: fecking hell add, you don't half enjoy bickering. Every CL thread since we went out you've spent the whole time bickering, be happy!
I am happy, just because I bicker on here doesn't mean I bicker at home. I have my daughters, a great job, a great girlfriend, great friends at work, Manchester United won the title for the 20th time and you still think I am unhappy? :wenger:

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
PSG weren't destroyed by Barca. Milan were, but if Niang had scored things could have been very different.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
TheReligion was so right, this Bayern team is far behind Madrid, Barca and United. So, so far.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
I don't mean in terms of goals, but in terms of domination, if Bayern are still missing Kroos by that time, they will find it very tough against a top gear Barca performance.
Maybe under Pep in 09-11 but this is a totally different Barcelona.

Moby

Dick
Doubt it. Bayern are a different level to Milan. Simply put they are a better team than Barca ATM.
They have not really managed to be free flowing like their usual self actually, yes they have done well to not let Barca create much, but they have not created as much as a top gear Bayern would, and scored from a GK error anyway.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
That's what you want from the Champions League Semi Final commentary team... Gareth Southgate.
TheReligion was so right, this Bayern team is far behind Madrid, Barca and United. So, so far.
These.

Pique has been all over the place. His name and "world class" does not belong in the same book, talk less of sentence.

JP77

Not sure why people keep harping on about Bayern having to get another. If anything Barcelona need to score a goal much more, because Bayern will go to the Nou Camp and create chances and you'd probably fancy them to score there, which would mean without a goal in this first leg, Barcelona would have to score three goals at the least against this Bayern side that has a bloody good unit and is hard to break down.

If this end's 2-0 or anything higher than Barca are in a massive mound of shit.

VP

I am happy, just because I bicker on here doesn't mean I bicker at home. I have my daughters, a great job, a great girlfriend, great friends at work, Manchester United won the title for the 20th time and you still think I am unhappy? :wenger:
:lol: But tell me this how does supporting United, Lyon and Barca work?

Siorac

These.

Pique has been all over the place. His name and "world class" does not belong in the same book, talk less of sentence.
It's because of his new style. He looks awful without hair.

NoLogo

If not for the egomaniac Robben Byern would lead 2-0 and could also have had 2 penalties.

I feel they need to win this at least 2-0 to get a good chance of progressing but of course we all know that Barca is capable of some great football at home so even if Bayern wins this game it's far to early to consider them being favorites for going through.

Archie Leach

Gooner
Supports
Arsenal
If not for the egomaniac Robben Byern would lead 2-0 and could also have had 2 penalties.

I feel they need to win this at least 2-0 to get a good chance of progressing but of course we all know that Barca is capable of some great football at home so even if Bayern wins this game it's far to early to consider them being favorites for going through.
Robben's within his rights to shoot from where he did.

Nogbadthebad

Not sure why people keep harping on about Bayern having to get another. If anything Barcelona need to score a goal much more, because Bayern will go to the Nou Camp and create chances and you'd probably fancy them to score there, which would mean without a goal in this first leg, Barcelona would have to score three goals at the least against this Bayern side that has a bloody good unit and is hard to break down.

If this end's 2-0 or anything higher than Barca are in a massive mound of shit.
I think the idea is barca are unbeatable at home or something.

I tend to agree with you.

This Bayern team will score there , barca will need 3 or 4 goals at home to win it if this ends without them scoring.